chapter sixteen 😉

light pov:
"WHAT THE HECK? WHAT THE FUCK? LEVI! WHAT- HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?" eren yelled, scrambling to stand back up.

"i did what i had to do," i nodded. "to save our relationship." he started breathing hard, and looked at me with a deranged look in his eyes. he stomped over towards me, slapping me.

"hey, what the hell was that for?" i grumbled, the slap stinging my cheek (which pair shawty)

"what do you mean 'what the hell was that for'" he accused me in a mocking tone. "YOU JUST SHOWED ME MY FATHERS DEAD BODY! DID YOU KILL HIM?"

i nodded, stepping back from him. "he was going to forbid us from seeing each other. he hurt you, eren."

eren stood there, and started screaming incoherent words, and slapped and hit my chest. i gently removed his hands, holding them away from us.

"watch this." i said, motioning towards a phone sitting on the ground. eren looked at it skeptically before picking it up and clicked on the most recent video in the camera roll.

in the video, levi was holding the phone. "so i'm here. on a cliff. i'm not sure why i came, but it just felt right." he paused for a moment. "eren. i'm sorry for everything that i put you through. you're better off without me. i.. love you... son." then, he placed the phone in a bush, so we could still see him. he stood for a second over the cliff and suddenly spoke. "wtf why am i doing this?" then, he started twerking. it was pretty nice. then he jumped off the cliff.

eren watched with tears in his eyes.

"so... you didn't kill him?" he whimpered.

"oh no, i killed him. i'm able to control my victims actions before they do, so i made him do that. nice, right?" i replied, and watched the color drain out of his face.

then, he pushed me away and ran faster than he did when he left the church. i did the right thing, right? why is he so scared of me?

eren pov:
levi. light. levi. light. i couldnt think straight, i couldn't run straight. i ran back home, away from light, away from levi's dead body. my boyfriend killed my dad? i got back home and locked myself in my room, and all the memories started flooding back.

FLASHBACKS

i remember when my mom died. i was five years old, and i saw her get eaten out by a titan before she passed away. i was homeless for months. then, that's when i saw him. he was dressed in a red hoodie and had no pants on.

"alvin the chipmunk!" i exclaimed. the man turned around in utter disbelief.

"what the fuck? who's alvin? i'm levi." he said, shocked. from that day on, i waited for him every day at my street corner, just wanting to talk to him. one day, he didn't even say anything, he just picked me up and took me to his house.

from that day on, he raised me like i was his own child.

he only fed me applesauce for two years. i remember the silly little things that happened when i was in his care.

like how i wasn't allowed to watch spongebob because he thought the devil wrote the show, so all the neighborhood kids beat me up because i was a loser.

when i was 8, i found a lizard in the backyard and was so excited to show my dad. but he hated animals, so he slapped it out of my hand and it landed in the toilet.

and how when i turned 11, everyone else at school had a phone, but i'd never even seen a phone before. so levi bought me a leap frog tablet that i was only allowed to listen to music on. that's how i discovered mitski.

when i was 14, levi walked in on me fingering myself in the bathroom, so i wasn't allowed to go to the bathroom alone anymore. so, naturally, i shat on the floor and he beat me up for it.

FLASHBACKS OVER

i laid there in my bed, numb. i cant believe light did that. i started crying. i miss my dad. i pulled out my body pillow of him and cried myself to sleep.