chapter eleven 🤤

a/n: for this chapter you  NEED to play "take my to church" by hozier, for the whole chapter.

light pov:
eren gasped loudly.

"what is it?" i asked him, putting a piece of his hair behind his ear. he didn't say anything, he just looked up at me and softly whimpered. i leaned down and kissed him again, biting his lip softly. he whimpered and kissed me back, and what started off as a soft kiss turned into a heated make out session 💋, and i was hard. i grabbed eren by his throat and pulled him away.

"ngh~" he mumbled, his eyes glazed ever.

"youd look so pretty sitting on my thigh, mamas. would it affect you if i started to bounce it? get all shy and embarrassed cause it feels a little bit good, doesn't it? go ahead, shawty. use my thigh to get off while i sit and watch your pretty self become a whiny mess." i growled in his ear, eren moaning.

"yeah? yeah? you silly goose, you're so silly~" he giggled, and i tightened my grip on his throat. he managed to strangle out a moan while i threw him onto the table, his head hitting the metal hard and bouncing a few times.

he stuck his fingers in my mouth

"suck." he demanded. then we had hot sweaty anal gay sex.

"take me to church," i grunted, balls deep into eren.

"i'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies~ S-SENPAI~" eren moaned loudly. suddenly, the doors slammed open, and sister yagami yato waltzed in. i unfortunately nutted at the same time.

"i love oatmeal cream pies!" eren cried. sister yagami yato was fuming. she grabbed me by my ear, me not having time to put my dick back in my pants, and she locked me into a different room.

"EREN!!!" i screamed. i slammed my fists on the door over and over, but sister didn't let me out. suddenly, i passed out.