First Day

It's been one since the U.A entrance exam. Izuku has been continuing to practice his Renewal TaeKwonDo and Yeoui, making sure to not get rusty even though the techniques have been ingrained his memory due to merging with Mori Jin. It always eased his mind whenever he went out to practice, the joy of knowing that somebody helped and actually believed that he can become a hero.

Izuku already expected that he aced the exam I mean anyone with common sense would realize that. So getting into class 1-A wouldn't be an issue for him. The issue lies with his family, more specifically his mother. Apparently after Izuku left to go the entrance exam without saying anything to Inko she broke down crying and Izumi waited until she calm down before leaving herself to head to the Exam.

This didn't sit right with Rei and Mitsuki who Inko had called to come over to comfort her while Izumi and Izuku were out at the entrance Exam. For Izuku to just ignore his mother after she gave a heartfelt apology and then leave without even saying so much as a "Love you" mom didn't sit right with them.

This of course caused a commotion once Izuku had gotten back home as Rei and Mitsuki who were sitting comforting Inko quickly let their thoughts be known to Izuku about treating his mother this way. Izuku responded back by asking why is it that Rei and Mistuki let their kids act like little douchebags and not reprimand them for their behavior when they were little kids, how they essentially bullied him for 4 years of his life and that his parents ignored him for being quirkless and choosing his sister over him.

Izuku walked past that the adults and went on with the rest of his day having said his peace. Rei and Mitsuki thought about his words and looked towards Inko who was about to burst into tears at realization that her own son would possibly never forgive her. Mitsuki and Rei quickly comforted Inko as she silently cried into their arms, as she felt so disgusted with herself and wanted to her son back.

Fast forward to week since that "family" drama. Izuku was chilling in his room as usual doing the basics of Renewal TaeKwonDo. Since his room was big enough as it is he figured why not using instead of going outside for once. As he continued practicing he heard scampering downstairs and her Inko shouting.

Inko: IZUMI, IZUKU YOUR LETTERS FROM U.A ARE HERE!!

After hearing that Izuku went downstairs to retrieve the U.A letter from his mother. Izumi rushed over from the living room to get hers and was ready to open it. Izuku landed downstairs and calmly took the letter from his "mother" and went back upstairs much the the disappointment of the two Yagi females.

Inko: It's all my fault. If me and Toshi didn't ever neglect him for being quirkless he wouldn't be so alienated around us. I'm a horrible mother and he's making that very clear.

Izumi: Don't say that mom. If anything he has every right to be mad at me, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto, and Shoka. We were the ones who told him to give up on being a hero all together. However, he won't stop until we earn his forgiveness even if we have to build that bond over again. But I definitely see him forgiving you first out of anyone mom.

As Izuku went upstairs he's opened up the letter, displaying on the screen was none other than his father AllMight in all his glory. Izuku sighed as he didn't really have to deal with his fathers boasting and nonsensical theatrics right now.

AllMight: Congratulations, Young Jin I'll keep this short since we're both probably busy men. You practically aced the writing exams with 100% and scored over 120 points on the practice test. More in point you risked your life to save that young lady in rubble like a true hero should without hesitation. That's worthy of getting into the ranks of U.A congratulations young Jin this is your Hero academia. Now lastly I'm proud of you son. Take care.