Preview!

The whole world was watching. Both the side of good and evil looked on at these two titans about clash to decide the fate of not only the world but quite probably the universe.

One who was neglected by his family and friends due to a lack of quirk. Though his desire to never give up and push himself beyond necessary. He was bestowed the power of Mori Jin. Through all the battles he's endured, the friends he's made, the lovers he had, reconciling with his past has allowed for him to finally reach his own enlightenment just as his master did all those years.

On the other side. One who was abused for simply wanting to be a hero. As his family made no attempt in helping or supporting him. Through emotional turmoil he had unlocked his quirk but ultimately at the cost of killing his own family. One man had took him in raising him as his own and by his side they would destroy the hero society as we all know it.

However, all of that seemed to change over night. As one mysterious figure had entered Shigaraki's mind during his sleep. Telling him that the battle between humans and monsters would never be over and that it was time to reawaken against his long time adversary.

The day of reckoning would start once again

Toshinori: This is it. The final battle. Now it's up for Izuku to end this once and for all. Damn it I feel so helpless here!

Suddenly a hand is wrapped around his and he turns to his left to see his wife. Inko smiling at him.

Inko: You've done all you could up to this point now it's time for our baby boy to be the hero the world needs now.

Toshinori: *smiles* I don't know where I'd be without you Inko.

As the couple looked on at their son standing his ground against Shigaraki. Class 1-A watched from the side just like everyone else as they knew this was the final fight.

Kirshima: This is it. This fight will decide the fate of the world.

Iida: Never in my lifetime would I've expected this scale of a fight.

Kaminari: Even though I'm scared out of my mind right now. I'm glad to have met all of you as my classmates and friends.

Sero: Your not one to get all emotional. We'll get out of this because we put our trust into him *points at Izuku*

Izumi: That's right! My brother won't lose to this creep!

Shoto: Brother! Win this one!

Katsuki: Don't you even think about dying your nerd!

Shoka: Izu!

Katsumi: Icchan!

As more and more people cheered on Izuku to defeat Shigaraki. He knew that he had to be the one to stop this fight!

Shigaraki: It's funny how fate can be huh Izuku Yagi. You having the power of The Monkey King while I have the power of Buddha. The next cycle in the inevitable rematch of our predecessors. Let's see who the goddess of fate will favor this time.

Izuku: Just like before it's not gonna be the side of evil

Izuku: Just like before it's not gonna be the side of evil. I'm here to stop you! Get ready Shigaraki! We settle this now!

As the final battle around the world being watched two opposing sides, different backgrounds, different ideologies about to clash to see who prevails and the next step in where the world takes place you don't want to miss this.