Sports Festival Begins

2 weeks have passed. The day of the annual sports festival had finally arrived. People from all over Japan were tuned in the historic school event. Heroes scouting the new generation of students that would lead a new era of heroes in the making.

Class 1-A was in the back room in their PT uniforms that they were assigned. Of course they had their hero costumes but unfortunately due to the other courses it wouldn't be fair from them. Since not all courses had designated costumes they could wear to stick out.

Mina: Man it sucks we can't wear our hero costumes I really wanted to show off it that.

Momo: Mina I know you feel. But it wouldn't be fair to the other courses if we were the only ones getting special treatment.

Occhaco: Besides it's not all about looking the part. This is the chance to prove ourselves to the heroes who will be watching so that we can get internships.

Kirishima: This is so manly. We are actually gonna perform in front of all of Japan.

Kaminari: Dude I'm not gonna lie I'm pretty nervous about that. This is can determine our whole future right here.

Sero: Relax. Man no point in sweating over it. As long as we do our best that's what matters at the end of the day.

Iida: He's right as long as we prove why we deserve to be here the results shouldn't have any long term consequences.

While everyone was talking amongst themselves. We turn our attention to our favorite protagonist. Izuku Jin formerly Yagi as the young man currently has his iconic sleeping mask over his eyes. Izuku had adopted his master Mori's sleeping habits, believing that it should be 10 hours of sleep for the body instead of 8 so Izuku would make sure to get those 2 extra hours of sleep in somehow in the his schedule.

Unfortunately or fortunately his sleep would be interrupted by two individuals as they hovered over him. Izuku sensing who these two in question were removed his sleeping mask and saw Katsuki Bakugo and Shoto Todoroki.

Izuku: *yawns* Is there something you two want that was so important you had to come and interrupt my sleeping.

Katsuki: Actually there is Deku.

Shoto: We acknowledge your strong. However, don't think for a second you'll win this sports festival.

Izuku: *intrigued* Oh really? What exactly is gonna stop me from doing exactly that.

Katsuki: It's us two you damn nerd.

Shoto: We're hear to declared war on you and we vow to beat you in the sports festival.

The interaction from these three had caught the attention of the remaining class 1-A students who watched in silence as Katsuki and Shoto had declared war against Izuku. Much to the surprise of the rest of them and the dismay of Izumi, Katsumi, and Shoka.

Izuku stood up from his seat as he looked at the two people who tormented him in the past and who he absolutely hates.

Izuku: Let me ask you this? What makes you think you'd even be a challenge for me huh?

Katsuki: *angry* What was that?!

Shoto: Are you saying we don't stand a chance?!

Izuku: I'm sure you two remember what I did against TWO Nomus who were stated to being able to kill AllMight is his prime. But I'll humor you and give you a fighting chance.

Katsuki: I suggest you quit talking down on us you damn Deku.

Izuku: Why don't you make me asshole. Unless you want a repeat of what happened during battle trial right now.

As Katsuki and Izuku glared at each other. Shoto made sure to get in between them so they didn't start fighting right then and there. The boys of class 1-A were also prepared to step in again like they did on the bus.

Izumi: Sigh. Katsuki this is something that your gonna have to deal with yourself.

Katsumi: Bro. I hope for once in your life you this'll be where to start to change for the better.

Shoto: What's this fighting "chance" you'll give us exactly.

Izuku: Quite simple really. I will limit myself to the average level of everyone in here. I'll have to rely on my skills and techniques. Instead of simply overpowering my opponent. That way everyone hear has an opportunity to show what they can do without the spotlight having to be on me.

Shoto: So your essentially handicapping yourself to give us all a fair shot huh?

Izuku: Yep. Plus if I do have to face either of you in the sports festival. You two will experience firsthand what it's like to be truly outclassed by someone who you looked down upon for years.

Iida: Alright. That's enough let's save all of this for the festival. Let's not hinder the mood with such animosity alright, whatever needs to be settled let's leave it all out there and be done with it.

Izuku: Well what do you say you two. Ready to leave all of it out there today. I'm going to move forward with myself and my future as a hero so I suggest you do the same.

Katsuki: Fine we'll settle things today here and now.

Shoto: This has been years in the making and it's quite clear to everyone here they can tell we have some issues to settle.

Izuku: Alright glad we are in agreement then.

Iida: Everyone it's time for us to head out. Let's show the world why we are here to be heroes!!

All: YEAH!!

As class 1-A makes their from out the back room making their way towards the entrance. Izuku takes off his uniform top showing a white T tank top and wraps it around his uniform around his waist as he smiles.

Izuku: Now it's time to show the hero world that Izuku Jin is here!!

As Izuku follows after his class. With the entrance getting closer with each step that he takes. Izuku will prove to himself and the world why hard work and determination can overcome even the most blessed prodigy's with quirks.

Izuku: Katsuki and Shoto better bring their A game against me these scars on my body are a testament to my 7 years of intense training. Mori Sensei I know your still watching over me even now. I promise on the Jin name I'll show the world IM HERE!!

Izuku makes it towards the white light as he is now ready to face this challenge head on with no fear in his heart. Victory was the only thing that was currently on his mind.