Sports Festival Rounds Part 1

It was now time for the tournaments rounds of the Sports festival to commence. The top 16 we're now gonna be in a bracket of rounds to see who will come out of on top and ultimately be crowned the winner of the Sports festival.

Right now the first round was about to take place as the the students went over to the bleachers to spectate. It was Izuku Jin Vs Hitoshi Shinso to start things off.

Kirishima: Looks like JinBro is gonna start things off.

Kaminari: His momentum in this sports festival is definitely high only makes sense for him to continue.

Sero: I still can't get over that staff. I'm surprised the ground didn't cave in from that.

Iida: I'm confused though. If what Izuku said about him being quirkless is right how in the world is he able to have a staff that works to his control?

Tokoyami: Plus his martial arts. Ojiro you said that his martial arts is from North Korea right has their ever been anything from what you can remember?

Ojiro: From what I know in history there was one man. A former North Korean soldier who's martial arts was unparalleled. Legends say with a simple kick from him could destroy entire islands.

Kaminari: No way?! Are you serious?

Sero: If we didn't see what Izuku did against the Nomu back in the USJ I would've laughed at the story but Ojiro definitely has a point to make.

Tokoyami: The martial arts Izuku knows isn't something normal that's for sure and judging by his scars he's put in lots of time and dedication to his craft.

Ojiro: Those scars are that of a martial arts warrior who takes time to practice the basics until that of mastery.

Sato: It's a good thing he said he was gonna limit himself in the tournament round otherwise we all would lose in a heartbeat.

Kirishima: Speaking of which. *turns to Katsuki and Shoto* Aye I don't mean to be intrusive or nothing but what seems to be the deal with you guys and Jin.

Katsuki: Shut it shitty hair is doesn't concern any of you extras. This is between us 3 we have a score to settle.

Shoto: In this fight it'll sever the thin thread that binds us once and for all.

It's clear to the boys of class 1-A that something was very evident for Katsuki and Shoto to feel this adamantly about facing Izuku in the sports festival. They made note to ask Izuku whenever the time was appropriate.

The girls of class 1-A also noticed the attitudes of the Bakugo and Todoroki males and their animosity towards Izuku. Izumi could only sigh at the stubbornness of those two but this is something that they and her brother will have to settle once and for all.

Present Mic: ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE FIRST FIGHT OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL WILL NOW BEGIN CONTESTANTS STEP FORWARD.

As Izuku steps into the ring with his signature sleeping masking and his U.A shirt wrapped around his waist as he prepares to do battle. His opponent Hitoshi Shinso makes his way into the ring as well. No words were said when the two came into thing ring.

Midnight: Contestants are you ready?!

Both give a simple nod as Izuku gets into a familiar ReTaekwondo stance. Shinso removed his hands from his pockets.

Present Mic: READY......BEGIN!!

Shinso: Hmmm. So your trying to tell me that your quirkless even after unveiling that rather overpowered staff of yours. Don't make me laugh.