Chapter 3: Ball's Still Rolling

A few months pass by, and the Lilly and Isaac thing is still going on. It is the same old ""I love you, Lilly" "Shut up. I hate you"" kind of relationship going on between them both, and occasionally someone would jump in and say, ""I hate you actually means I love you"" to Lilly and this whole situation just makes her blood boil even more than it does already.

Lilly and Isaac are in the same study hall, so often there are times where Isaac would have one of his friends give some random object to Lilly and say, ""It's from Isaac with lots of love" to her, and Lilly would throw the object onto the floor, leaving Isaac in "tears". Then, there are other times in study hall where Isaac would say to his friends, ""Yeah. I love her and she loves me. She's so great...especially in bed"" about Lilly while looking at Lilly.

Also, Lily had the baby! Woo hoo! Well, "had" meaning Isaac took a stuffed fetus and a stuffed cancer cell (stuffed meaning inanimate/stuffed animal, NOT taxidermy) from the biology room, put the cancer cell on the fetus's head and called it his and Lilly's child. Also, the other random girl who was in the "threesome" at the bar mitzvah was the one who got pregnant, and Isaac showed Lilly the baby because all three of them were related to this baby through sex, so all of them shared the baby. Isaac also said to Lilly, "Even though you gave our baby cancer because of your overdose of both alcohol and drugs, I still love it, not as much as I love you, but I still love it". After hearing that, Lilly just laughed, took the baby, whacked it on Isaac's head, and yeeted it across the room.

There was another time where Isaac and two of his friends came to Lilly and her friends' table at lunch, sat down, and began to spurt out deez nuts jokes at the speed of light. Next thing you know, guys are surrounding Lilly jokingly asking her, ""Will you go out with me?""

Also, Lilly and her friend, Jamie, went to a town carnival one night and when they were in line for a ride, Lilly hears a voice screaming her name, so she turns around and Isaac is right there with a group of kids from outside of school because Lilly and Jamie didn't recognize them (well, at least Jamie didn't). Anyways, Lilly says to Jamie, "Oh no. Look." Jamie looks and says, "Oh god no." Lilly thinks Isaac is walking towards her, so she runs away to a different part of the carnival where she cannot be seen, but Jamie stays and talks to Isaac and his friends. Jamie finds Lilly and tells her about what happened and how Isaac said, "Why'd my girlfriend run away?" and how his friends thought I was crying. Jamie, thankfully, jumped in and said, "No. She just hates Isaac with a burning passion." Then Jamie talked about how the conservation started to become about themselves and Isaac with who was better at Run 3 in math class or some shit.