Fact About Lilly And Isaac That Will Make Things Seem Even Weirder

Lilly and Isaac went to the same elementary school. Except, Isaac was in grade above Lilly. It was a public elementary school and when Lilly graduated 5th grade, Lilly switched to K-12 private school. When Lilly got to private school, on the first day, Isaac was in one of her classes and the class went around and shared a few things about themselves, and someone asked Lilly what school she came from and she said *vague public elementary school name*, and Isaac said, "Hey I think I know you" and she said "Uhh who are you? Stalker?" But, at town carnival with Jamie in the next year, Lilly figured it out because she kinda knew who some of the kids who with Isaac and then she was like "Oh fuckkkk". Also, when Lilly got to private school for first time, she recognized another kid who went to her elementary school, but she only recognized him because he was actually in her grade. Also, Isaac graduated 5th grade at *vague public elementary school name*, went to 6th for one year at *vague public middle school name*, and then came to private school in Lilly's grade because like pRiVaTe ScHoOl TiNgS (if you're too young for grade above, but too old for grade below, they make you repeat the grade you just did in public if your coming from public school which is most likely almost always the case).