Chapter 20

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: EDITED

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟐「𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙇 𝙁𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙑𝘼𝙇」

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟐
「𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙇 𝙁𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙑𝘼𝙇」

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"M-miss—!" A girl with snow white hair paced around her room throwing different pieces of clothes, scattering them everywhere.

"Prim which one do you think will attract less attention?" Victoria asked the maid who had a panic look on her face. Prim, who was only one year younger than the lady was appointment as Victoria's personal maid when the girl reached fifteen.

"A-ah, but why would Lady Victoria want to wear something that would get you less attention?" The maid asked.

The girl smiled, "Because it will allow me to have more freedom and do what I want."

She turned back to the clothes that were arranged on her bed, she then picked up a hanger that had a white long sleeved blouse attached to it. She remembered she had bought similar pants to the one she wore at Maria and Matthew's place and went to search for it.

When she found it she turned to Prim who let out a yelp startled, "Can I borrow your boots Prim?"

"H-huh?!"

.

"Tori, what are you wearing?" Maria asked her friend who smiled cheekily.

"My fathers cloak of course!"

"N-no, I mean, why?"

The girl actually planned on what attire to wear for the school's festival. While Maria was wearing a pink dress that reached above her ankles, Victoria wore black pants, brown boots, her father's cloak which he gladly gave to the girl, and a white long sleeved blouse that went under it.

Her hair tied into two pigtails that were braided, with a few loose strands and red bows on each side.

"I dunno, just felt like it." That was a lie, it was because she didn't want the capture targets to notice her and also because she wants to have fun and move around a lot while she's at the festival.

She grabbed her friends hand and started running to the school's entrance, "Come on! I do not wish to miss any of this!" This earned a giggle from the younger Deymion, "You sure are something Tori."

They decided to go to Maria's Class shooting game later, she wanted to see everyone else's ideas.

She didn't come with William since she told him that he should be early at arriving to school for their classes activity. Victoria right to her core is an Otaku and being transported into a magical world isn't going to stop her.