Chapter 9

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: EDITED

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟏「𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙇」

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟏
「𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙇」

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Her tossed and tumbled in bed, hair messy and barely open eyes, the girl was then pushed out of her mattress to go get ready for school. With a heavy body, she finally gained a sense of balance and followed the maids who were excitedly waiting for her. Once she finished taking a bath, they started styling her hair. It was put into a simple braided ponytail with curls, along with the S-class uniform she was wearing. It was a white blouse, a checkered necktie and skirt, along with white vest that bore the academy's sigil.

When she was done, Victoria decided to pay her little brother a visit. Skipping through the hallway she knocked on his door. No reply, until the door was slowly opened with a peeking William. "Good day William, shall we join mama and papa for breakfast?" He stared for a bit, the blush on his face ever so present. Snapping out of his trance he nodded and grabbed her hand.

She laughed as the boy pulled her to the dining area. 'I've read somewhere before that younger brother's tend to hold their sister on high regard and develop a clingy-ness once they become close.' Her eyes followed his figure as he joyfully talked about his expectations for school. 'It means I did a good job in bettering his relationship with Victoria.'

They soon arrived at the dining hall and ate breakfast with their family. A very sad and almost hesitant to let his children go to school David was rambling on how quickly time's pasted.

"Maybe you could call in sick for today. The weather looks to not be at its greatest either. I have read in the newspaper that home school is just as effective as attending an institute. I can hire a private instructor as well for your elemental lessons—" The respectable duke was then smacked in the head by his loving wife.

"Dear you need to relax."

Victoria smiled before walking up to her father and kissing him on the cheek, followed by her mother. "Love you papa, love you mama."

"Love you too. Stay safe both of you." William smiled. "Do not fret father, mother. I will accompany sister the entire time."

Together, the siblings entered the carriage, waving one last goodbye to the duke and duchess. The ride was a long one but they did eventually arrive at the academy. Her eye's widening at the sight of so much people crowding the area. With a bit help from the guards, the two were able to safely depart from the carriage and get through the sea of people. A smile then crept up her face once she saw a familiar tuff of black hair.