Chapter 1

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: EDITED

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟏「𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂」

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟏
「𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂」

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The sound of huffing could be heard. Hair waving wildly in the wind. A girl with the name Alice was sprinting to the train station. Normally, she would have already be in the train but unfortunately slept in late because of a certain Otome game. It was extremely out of character for her since she doesn't usually partake in the idea of "Breaking Her Sleep Schedule" but here we are.

Despite her appearance at the moment, she is usually a very collected person. She has made it her goal to be the best at school, tried to be more social, emphasis on tried. She isn't that good with socializing so some have labeled her a "Loner." It doesn't help that she has a resting cold expression on her face to the point people have seen her as unapproachable.

Some however admired her habit of nature and even started idolizing her as "The Ice Queen" saying, "If you look into her eyes, she'll glare at you with a sinister expression and it'll feel like you're frozen in place!" She was slightly put off after learning that information but didn't pay it too much attention.

As she was about to cross the pedestrian, a notification alerted her phone. Quickly fishing it out of her pocket, she unlocked the screen.

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗
{𝓗𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮}
Ą̷͖̬̭͓̲͉͓̱͊͗̽̂͂n̴͇̖͔̳̬̜͇̯̆̅͗̓͊̚͝͝ ̷̤̮̀̀̔Ȩ̷̪͍͒̑̈́n̸̡͔͍̳͔͓͇͙̐̎d̸̨̧̨͚̮͍̘̦͖̊͋̀͐̂̕͝ ̴͕̙̖͎͂ͅŤ̷̰̮͓̅̽̿o̵̫̊̓̽̑̎ ̵̧̡̻̫̘̫̈́̈́̿̋̉̀͆̿̽͋͜Â̸̟͓͔͖̠̒ ̸͍̦͔̜͐̽̅̆N̷͒͗̑̽̌̆̕͜͝ë̸̡͉͙̟̮͙́̂̆w̶̛̛͕͔̻͈̺̺͑͐͑ ̸̡̡̳̇̾͒̉͠B̷̧͆̔̉̆̈ẽ̷̳̤̖̱̫̮̜̋̾̐̍̾̐g̵͉̅̆̐͆̃̚i̴̪̖̱̜̝͈͙͛͆̒͐̍͐̑̽͗͌ṋ̵́̄̅͑̔̒͠ṇ̴̢̲͙͇͎̱̹̓̂̏̀̈́̀́̑͜ͅḯ̶̢̯̣̬̠̘̐̂̏̅͆͜n̸̺̬̊g̷̛̛̣̈́͑̏̉̐̈́͘͜
╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

Confused by the the glitchy tab she held down the power button on the phone to restart it. She came into a halt when she felt a jolt of electricity seep through her thumb making her drop the phone. Sighing, she bent over to pick it up when she was interrupted by a honk. Looking up one last time, her vision fades to black.

'I was killed at the age of 16 by a white truck in the middle of the road trying to get my cheap ass phone that somehow shocked me because of a dating game notification... That better be written on my grave stone.'

Crying, more specifically a baby's crying echoed through the room. The Duke and Duchess of House Monique stared at the child in the woman's arms. The duchess cried along with her baby, to think that she was able to successfully give birth. The man meanwhile was busy shaking the hands of the doctors and nurses who helped assist his wife when she was in labor.

The child's eyes soon adjusted to the bright light. To see a woman with snow like hair and amethyst eyes crying, and a ravenette man who had a laughable expression on his face. 'Well he looks stupid.' She giggled.

'Wait, did I hear a baby? Am I giving birth—! Wait. No. That's impossible, I never did the devil's tango with anyone so...' Her hand then looked down at her small fists. 'I— I'm the baby?!'

"WAHHHHHHHHH!" The man in the room stopped what he was doing and immediately went to his daughter. His blood red eyes gleaming with happiness. "Awh, she misses her daddy!" He said before picking up the child and cuddling with her. Alice was busy trying to shake him off, but with the body of an infant and the strength of a poodle. There really wasn't that much she could do.

"So what's her name?" He asked the woman who was smiling at the two. Today was a special day indeed. Her mind wondered for a bit. Thinking of all the possible names she could think of for her newly born daughter. "Hmm, Victoria Ann Monique."

"It sounds perfect."

A month has passed. The ruby eyed baby stared at the rattle she was given by one of the maids to keep her entertained. She realized that she indeed has been reincarnated as a child. To a Duke and Duchess nonetheless. A part of her was happy that she was born into a rich family, but that happiness died down when she realized where she was born to begin with.

Inside of an Otome game. The very one that killed her, the one that ruined her sleep schedule, the one that made her broke to the point she had to eat ramen noodles for a month to save up for the up coming event that she could only purchase at that given time only because it was "Limited Addition." Not only that, she was reincarnated as the Villainess. The person who brought her the most anger.

She couldn't express how much anger she felt towards that character, so she threw her rattle across the room. Victoria was one of the most hated characters, first of all she had no basic curtesy. She was rude, and manipulative. And completely obsessed with the capture targets. Not to mention how mean she was towards the heroine of the story.

It was even more easier to hate her because, well. Let's just say she didn't have that much of an attractive face and her lack of intellect made it easier to attack her online as well. There was just, so many things you could hate her for. And Alice was one of those haters. 'But now I'll have to live as her.'

The baby's eyes lit up with determination. 'To avoid getting killed again by the capture targets, I'll just stay away from them. Including the heroine. And if I do end up meeting them— I'll just act like the complete opposite of Victoria! Therefore they wouldn't have a reason to kill me.'

She glanced towards the door which had her family's crest. 'And I'll help mom and dad so they won't meet the tragedy they went through again.'