Chapter 31

Anuseena left the thana. Haseena was walking slowly and was lacking behind. Anu noticed this and slowed down his pace. They sat inside the car.

Haseena: Sir hume HQ jana tha na? Aap hume aapke ghar kyu lekar jaarahe hai? ( She said this looking at the route)

Anu: Koi behes nhi.... Aap bass chaliye..

Haseena: Ji sir...

They reached his house. Anuseena got down the car and entered the house.

Anu: Aap baithiye yahapar... Aur bataiye kya hua hai...

Haseena: Aapko kaise? Humne apko kuch bhi.....

Anu: Hume pata chal jaata hai.... Ab bataiye kya hua hai..

Haseena tells him everything

Anu: Kal hi kyu nhi bataya Aapne? Hum aajate aapko lene aur dawaai bhi laga dete....

Haseena: Anu.... Humara break up hogaya hai....

Anu: Haan par ek dost hone ke naate....

Haseena : Par agar yeh ussko pata chalta toh?

Anu: Yeh sab chodiye apana pair dikhaiye...

Haseena: Nhi Anu.. it's okay vaise bhi hume Accha nhi lagega aap humare pair ko haat lagaye....aap senior hai humare....

Anu: Dekho Haseena, iss rishtey main koi bada nhi, koi chota nhi, koi varishtha nhi koi kanishtha nhi,hum samaan hai, equal hai, samajh gayi aap?

Haseena: Ji...

Anu had already removed her shoes and socks. 'Itni soojan.....'

Haseena: Anu yeh toh thik hojaiyega....

Anu: Ho toh jayega par tab jab aap aaram karengi...chaliye aap andar...

Haseena: Andar nhi Anu hum yahi thik hai

Anu: Accha toh kam se kam let jaiye sofe par hum marham laate hai aur garam paani bhi laate hai(leaves in jiffy)

Haseena was just mesmerized by the way he showed his concern. She never imagined that a man would care for her, love her. Anu returned with the a ointment and a hot water bag.

Anu: Ab chup chap leti rahiye...( He placed the bag on her injured leg and starts changing it's position frequently) Dekhiye yeh jab tak thanda nhi hota tab tak Isse nhi hatana..... Hum aapkeliye razai aur takiya laate hai....(leaves)

Haseena was smiling to herself and adoring him, his way of caring and was a bit emotional. Anu entered with the blanket and pillow. He kept one pillow supporting her back and one under her leg. He took out a dallop of the ointment and applied it to her leg. Started massaging her leg.

Anu: Ab Kaisa lag raha hai Haseena?

Haseena:(Relaxed) Bht Accha lagraha hai Anu...

Anu: Accha hai... Ab aap araam kijiye, jyada chaliye mat...(gets up )

Haseena: Aap jaarahe hai?

Anu: Haan... haath dhone... Wapas yahi aane wale hai..

Haseena: Ji ( happily)

Anu leaves and returned in jiffy. He came and sat on the chair besides Haseena. He starts caressing her. She needed this love, this pampering since yesterday

Haseena: Anu Aap humesha humare saath rahenge na?

Anu: Bilkul...jab tak hum main jaan hai tab tak...(He gave a soft kiss on her forehead)

It was for very first time Anu was this close to Haseena. She somehow, was very comfortable today and liked this. She was craving for more. She was feeling very calming and soothing through his presence.