Chapter 20 (The Return)

\Art is not mine/

Tatsumi was walking back to base after claiming Excalibur as his he couldn't wait to see the look on there face's when he came back with that blade.

With Night raid.

Bulat
"It's alright Chelsea calm down."

Chelsea was having a panic attack she had heard that Tatsumi could be killed in the cavern she started freaking out she just joined granted but she had a real crush on Tatsumi.

Nejenda
"What's going on!?"

Kurome
"Chelsea's having a panic attack she just heard that Tatsumi went to claim Excalibur and she's freaking out."

At that moment Tatsumi opened the door and Chelsea jumped on him and squezzed him.

Chelsea
"Don't ever do that again got it!"

Tatsumi
"Sorry christ all mighty."

Lubbock
"Where did you go anyway?"

Tatsumi stood up and pulled Excalibur out of it's scabbard at the sight of it made everyone's jaw's fall to the ground.

Mine
"Hail to the king i guess."

Tatsumi chuckled at Mine's comment.

Tatsumi
"Just cause i have Excalibur doesn't mean i'm a king i'm far from being a king."

Najenda
"Might as well be a king if you survived that cavern."

Sheele
"How was the cavern anyway who'd you have to fight?"

Tatsumi
"Well it started of with some platforming above some magma nothing to bad then there was a thousand demon's."

Susanoo
"That must have been tough."

Tatsumi
"Well after that i had to kill the devil then i had to solve Kratos' blood line that was easy cause i studied the god's and then i had to fight Kratos'."

Leone
"How the hell did you survive that!?"

Tatsumi
"Knocked his axe out of his hand's but after that i had to fight a shadowed clone of myself that copied everything i did so i had to do stuff i normally don't do in fight's and after that i fused the two twin blade's into Excalibur."

Bulat
"I will never know how you keep track of all that."

Chelsea
"Have you used it yet?"

Tatsumi
"No but i have an idea who to test it out on."

Tatsumi said with a smirk.

Akame
"Who do you have in mind?"

Tatsumi
"Well it's the emperor wannabe Bolic i'll cut him in two with this and see how sharp it is."

Lubbock
"How 'bout i tie him up and make it just a little easer for ya."

Tatsumi
"Sound's good to me."

Lubbock smirked at the idea of killing a rapist like that bastard.

Najenda
"I was gonna send Lubbock to take him out anyway but from the smirk on his face it look's like he want's to see him get split in two."

Susanoo
"Just make sure he doesn't escape."

Lubbock
"Escape? By the time were done with him there won't be any escape left!'

Bols
"Don't lose you're cool Lubbock it could effect you're performance on the battle field."

Lubbock
"Sorry just got caught up in the moment there."

Wave
"Regardless he deserves it that Bolic need's to die he's nothing but an old pervert."

Najenda
"Than it's settled Tatsumi and Lubbock will be sent to kill Bolic tomorrow morning."

Lubbock
(Just you wait you old sicko when were done with you you'll wish you were never born)

(That's all see y'all next chapter bye)