Chapter 27 (Final Training Day)

\Art is not mine/

Tatsumi woke up early the morning after killing Dr Stylish and started training with Excalibur do to the final dual coming closer by the day.

Tatsumi
(I can't let this slip if i fuck up once we can kiss the revolution goodbye)

Tatsumi had been up since three in the morning to train and had woken up Lubbock on accident but he was fine with it for now.

Lubbock
"Dude it's like five in the morning go to bed."

Tatsumi
"I can't sleep so i came out here to train it's just i feel if i let my training slip one day the revolution could fall apart."

Lubbock
"It's okay Tatsumi you're just a little nervous we all are the attack doesn't have to go perfectly but it can't fail but then again i have a good feeling that this will work our team is ten time's larger than when we started all thank's to you showing them the truth."

Tatsumi
"Yeah i guess so."

Lubbock
"Just be ready and be at the top of you're game if this goes off nicely there won't be anyone left in the emperor's army."

Tatsumi
"You're very optimistic Lubba."

Lubbock
"Well someone's gotta be."

Tatsumi
"Then we gotta train for this final fight."

Lubbock
"I know i great place to train it's in the forest there are huge rock's to train a blade like that."

Tatsumi
"Then let's go."

Lubbock and Tatsumi started for the forest to train Excalibur."

Lubbock
"Think fast!"

Lubbock tossed a rock at Tatsumi.

*SLASH*

One slash from Excalibur destroyed the rock.

Tatsumi
"Holy hell!"

Lubbock
"So the legend is true the blade get's sharper the more it break's."

Tatsumi
"Then let's continue we got less then a week before the battle i gotta get this blade as sharp as it can get."

Lubbock
"Then get ready 'cause i ain't easing up!"

Lubbock started throwing more rock's as Tatsumi slashed them to small chunk's.

After about an hour they started looking for the boulder that Lubbock was talking about.

Lubbock
"And here it is the largest boulder in the forest let's see if it's gotten any sharper."

Tatsumi raised Excalibur and slashed down spliting the boulder in two with a single slash.

Tatsumi
"Woah that was awesome!"

Lubbock
"Then it's ready this 'Boulder' was acually made of the hardest metal's in the world the empire left this here after finishing the emperor's teigu this was just the leftover's of the suit."

Tatsumi
"God damn you really do have a plan for everything don't you?"

Lubbock
"That's why i'm a part of night raid."

Tatsumi
"Dude not even Zank would be able to see what you were gonna do next."

Lubbock
"Honestly not even i know what i'm gonna do next i just go with the flow."

Tatsumi
"Oh for god sake's."

Tatsumi said in laughter.

Lubbock
"Well that's what i've done my whole life. Why stop?"

Tatsumi
"Good point."

Lubbock
"Well let's get back home Najenda-san is probably wondering where we are."

Najenda
"I think i know exactly where you are."

Lubbock+Tatsumi
"Eh?"

(Well that all for now see y'all later bye)