Chapter 2

{LUZ POV}
{3 hours after they arrived at owl house.}

I was looking at window, thing that bothered me right now that i saw outside something like Eda's hair, maybe i just hallucunated it?

'Luz? Is everything alright?' Amity asked me, tapping my back.

'Yeah- i just thought i saw Eda's hair outside, maybe i just didnt slept well'

'Welp, then you will have to sleep earlier today.
Anyway what should we do?' Amity looked on me.

'No idea, maybe- Read Azura books by voices?'

{AMITY POV}

Luz's face shined- how cannot i reject her, welp we did read by voices, it was fun.

{Somewhere near 11 pm}

I yawned, it was pretty late and today was a hard day.

'Amity? Are you tired already? I can carry you to bedroom.' Luz looked at me and softly smiled.

'Ah-? No no! Hehe! Theres no need of that!' I felt how my face warm up like crazy and i acted really dumb. 'Haha- Whos Amity?'

I just wanted to shot me, that was most dumb thing to do- gosh-

I heared giggles from side and noticed that Luz Giggled.
'Tonto~'

'What? Luz i dont that spanish of yours, dont talk on it..'

'Oh i can say thongs on spanish that i dont want you to understand yet.'

'And what they are?' I looked on her, upping a brow.

'Mi hermosa, I Love you dummy.' She placed her hand on my chin and moved my face closer to her, mmaking our lips touch and become a kiss. It felt like a lighting when our lips touched.

I was surprised.. Luz loved me back? But now.. i sit there and we kiss. Well that is not the way i planned but.. i still like it, no matter what.