Chapter 4

{Still Luz's POV}
i look on Eda, she was looking on me with that idiotical smile. 'When did you came...'

'Right before you and somebud else came. But a question, arent you too young for that?'

'Eda, im not a child, im 16 and soon will be 17. So there nothing wrong..'

'You use protection?' Eda asked, setting on couch.

'Eh? Eda tf i need protection-'

'Oh, it was a girl then?' Eda's left brow up.

'Stop asking me, its.. ..embrassing.'
I heared a thud from my room. I turned and walked to my room. 'Second..'

'OH GODNESS ARE YOU ALRIGHT-?!'
I ran over to Amity, as i saw she fell, she was holding her back of head, although she was in clothes.

'Y-Yea just fell and hit head.'

'Cmere ill look,' i carefully touched back of her head as there was some blood.
'Oh my, it bleeding. I'll take you down to  give medical help.'

'No need of it! Haha-'

'And Scoop!' I picked Amity in Bridal style and walked out of room going into living room.

'Ooh? Picked on a Blight. But still what happened?' Eda looked on kids

'Amity Fell and hit her head, it currently bleeding'

'Oh place her on couch ill heal it really quick'

I placed her and Eda did a circle, right after Amity's wound healed.

'Thanks ms Eda.' Amity sat, looking on Eda

'Ah just Eda, kid' Eda Smiled. 'Anyway i has to cook foods. Cya!' She stand and walked off to kitchen.

I walked to Amity and hug her, she hugged me back too. We were sitting, hugging. I Loved her and She loved me.

Aea ppl, whatcha doin'? I kinda feel like this should end, but i probs do something like more closer to Luz's bday or 1~3 years later, although, cya!