Chapter 3

{LeMOn wArNinG 😏}
{F-word Warning}

{Luz POV}
I finaly break the kiss, since i was loosing air. I look into Amity's Shiny eyes, oh god how beautiful they are.. How hot Amity's Face.. everything in her is beautiful..

'Luz.. I..' I still was looking on Amity, well more like stare now.

Amity suddenly grabbed my shirt and pushed me to her, there was an inch beetween us.

'I Love you too..' She kissed me. Oh her soft lips.. Shes also so warm. I love her so much.. I wish we stated like this forever but Amity pull off, she breathed hard just like me, welp we kinda may lose breath.

'Soo.. What are we going to do now, mi amor?' I asked Amity looking at side.

'Uh.. well.. When is actualy Eda coming home back?'

'Tommorow, she said that she need to visit human world but dunno why. Although whole house is our for today and for todays night.'

I suddenly noticed how Amity's face became red like a tomato and even more red color i didnt know.

'Y-you shouldn't say things like that, dummy..' Her voice was shaking alittle, but i knew what i meant. I literaly asked Amity to do 'it'.

'I thought of something else..' Amity still was red but now she look at side from me.

'You thought of something that i complently meant.' I giggled as i saw hoe Amitys face turned into embrassed-shocked-fear one.

'So? I ask you, what you think about that?' I winked at Amity, seeing how more red her face become.

'A-Arent its too fast and- w-we are t-too Y-young!' Amity start panic.

'Well.. At Earth it sometimes happen to teens do 'that' at this age. So.. i dont think that we are too young. Although i wont do it unless you will or allow me to.' I looked off, my face still was warm.

'W-well..ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᵐᶦⁿᵈ..' Last Sentences were like swallowed. I didnt heared them well.

'What? I didnt heared.'

'ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᵐᶦⁿᵈ..' It was louder now, as i hear it now.

'OH.. W-well.. ill be in my room.. ill call you abit later.' I walked into my room and closed door, getting stuff ready.

{Amity's POV}
{Half of Hour later}
It takes so long.. what is she doing actually..

'A-Amity you can come in..'

Oh well.. i walked upstairs to Luz's room i opened door and- WHAT THE HECK- i felt how my face became like it is under boiling rain, i felt how my nose itched. I was word less staying here shocked.

'Oh my god Amity! Your nose is bleeding!-' Luz ran over me and wiped blood from nose.

'Oh god i want you..' i mumbled pretty loud. Luz suddenly blush and i was confused why until i realised what i said. 'AH S-SORRY-'

Luz Pulled me into a kiss. I hugged her neck, i loved kissing her so much.. we suddenly fell while kissing, Luz was ontop of me and i was bellow her, we broke kiss when i was on floor and luz was ontop me, sitting here. We both blush,  i felt how my heart about to jump out. Luz look on me, while i was looking over her all. She was wearing a beautiful top and pants- she has press cubes and her body was beautiful.

'I love you so much Amity..' She said this and kissed my neck, welp that'll leave a mark. I softly moaned, this feeling was so good.. Luz unclipped my school cloak and moved it off,  she unclipped a button on my shirt, then looked at me, i nod and she unclipped whole shirt, she move it to cloak.

She looked on my bra, she was red but she didnt start to unclip it. She suddenly looked at me and kissed, i didnt thought she kiss me now but- wait  did she took her top off? Once she broke kiss, i looked on her chest. Thank god she has bra, or i would be unconscious with bleeding nose.

Luz kissed my neck once again and went to chest, unclipping my bra. She carefully moved it off, looking at my chest. She looked like she was frozen but she suddenly sucked my nipple.
'Ngh!' I out a sound and right after moaned.

Luz was removing my leggins while sucking my niple. She did it and right after slowly removed pants. Welp i am complently naked now. Luz grabbed my hips and stopped sucking my nipple. Her hand was on my belly, slowly downing, she pressed my clit, which caused me to moan.

'Your moans are music to my ears..' luz Said this smirking, keeping tubbing my clit with hand. I felt something that caused me to moan louder, my back arched. Luz suddenly stopped ribbing it and her hand slip downer. She put in a finger. I almost screamed, but it was a moan. Luz started slowly thrusting her finger, slowly speeding up. It felt amazing. I enjoyed it..

'L-Luz- P-Please... F-Faster!..'

Luz did faster, as she added 2nd finger. I Moaned very loud now. She was thrusting her fingers in and out, she was hitting my g-spot.
'L-Luz!' I screamed her name, as i felt i was coming. I Screamed when i came.
'Huff.. huff..  Luz.. i.. huff.. love.. huff.. you..' Luz smiled and kissed me, then she licked lquid she has on hand.

She stand from me and started removing her clothes while i was breathing, backing my breath to a normal one.

She came closer and took me, she placed me on bed. 'Round 2?'

'A-alright..' i answered her question.

Luz sat on bed. She moved my legs making scissors position. 'R-ready?' Luz was kinda nervous.

'Y-yes..' i answered weakly, since i knew that it gonna take many energy.

Luz started moving, making our clits to rub to eachother. We both quetly moan- fuck what i am saying, we did MOAN LOUD AS HECC, i moved Luz vloser to me into kiss, hugging her and ancidentaly scratching her back with my nails. We both came. We look at each other, this was a wonderful day. I loved it i will never forget it.. ..right?

{Luz's POV}
I Took my clothes and walk out, i turned and noticed Eda smirking like idiot in living room, looking on me. Then i went all red. 'Fuck.'