Horny Cross x heat Nightmare (Lemon)

Okay so I wanted to make it for a while but not sure but here it is 

When Cross talks 

Nightmare talks

3rd Person POV

Nightmare could feel his body heat up he was in heat luckily for him no one was in the castle because everyone was busy doing their own things like Dust and Horror went to go meet Horror's brother. Error, Killer, Red went to their boyfriend's Error had a date with Fresh, Killer was visiting Color, and Red was going to see Lust mostly going to fuck each other again everyone knows Red was a total bottom with his relationship with Lust that's why he wears a collar to show that he belongs to Lust which a bit funny. Even if he says he's not a bottom but the funny part is when he says that when Lust cuddled into his arms or is sitting on his lap. 

Nightmare sighed and tried to get up but couldn't his legs were killing him that's when he opened his dresser next to his bed and took out some clothes looking down and then removed his... 

Cross's POV 

I was walking around the castle having nothing better to do I then remembered that senpai was in his room so I walk over to his room but something stopped me from doing so I heard... moaning?! 'Oh hell no' I said to myself senpai is mine and whoever is trying to steal senpai from is going to die! Okay, I may be overreacting just a bit then I hear the moaning get louder and without thinking I kicked open the door. 

I then yell "Senpai are you okay!?" then regretted opening the door I saw senpai MASTURBATING?! He looked embarrassed to see me watching him in this state then I let a little smirk.

"Uhhh... Cross we can talk about this!" Said Nightmare trying to pull his pants back up.

"Yeah, we can talk about this after I help you with your little problem~" I purred while crawling into Nightmare's bed.

"C-cross what are you talking about?" asked Nightmare a bit worried. 

"Shhh don't worry senpai I won't go too hard at first but I will make you beg for more," I said while I licked Senpai's neck making him moan. After a while of abusing senpai's neck, I look over to see he was already half nacked he then looked over to the ground where some clothes he smirked and told him to get changed into that which Nightmare did grab and left to the bathroom.

Nightmare's POV 

I still couldn't believe Cross caught me masturbating I did lock the door which Cross kicked open and broke my lock I was putting on the outfit he gave which didn't fit in my corrupted form so I went into my passive form and put it on then summoning my female body just so it could fit a bit better. That's when I remember I wasn't the only person because Cross plans with Epic were canceled due to the fact Epic had a cold and didn't want Cross to catch it.