Cross x Neko Nightmare

Cross POV 

I just came out of the store with some milk for my little Nighy he was home alone at the moment. I just hope he's okay I don't much about his past but one thing I do know his past owner wasn't the nicest to the little one. He has bruises all over his chest and arms, mostly on his chest he has cuts and marks. He also hates when I leave him alone for too long and loses control. I just hope when I get back I find a mess all over the place.

 Nightmares POV 

"Crossy is taking too long" I whined I wanted my Crossy back but he's taking too slow. I was wearing shorts that were being covered by a long purple hoodie that fit me a bit too big for me I wasn't wearing any shoes. That's when I hear the door open, I got up from the couch and ran to the front entrance. 

I jumped on him and hugged him while he fell to the ground

"Crossy your home!" I said while snuggling him. I looked down to see him red like a cherry. "Crossy are you okay?" I was worried for my Crossy was he sick?

Cross POV

I had just opened the door when I felt someone jump on me which was Nighty, of course, he was probably so bored and lonely all by himself. I picked him up in my arms while I rubbed his little ears which he then purred into my chest. Leading me to look like a tomato at this point, he looked at me and placed his little arms behind my head while I grabbed his waist. I kissed him without thinking I actually kissed him.

 Nightmares POV

I could feel his lips against mine he tasted like chocolate but I didn't mind I loved this taste. We then broke the kiss while I hugged him. He felt so warm that I started to feel sleepy and before I know it I fell asleep on him while he rubbed my ears. 

Sorry this was crappy I wanted to post something but it came out awful my English writing isn't the best, unfortunately. 

Word count 366