Cuddles (Naked)

This chapter is going to have three parts, and this is just part one. 

Dom Cross 

Sub Nightmare

Type: Fluff

-------------------------------------------------------------

Cross's POV

My head was spinning slightly, and my 'eyes' were heavy, I looked around the room I was in, which was completely dark, and I couldn't see a thing. Though I felt something slightly heavy on top of me. I looked down at my chest, and that's when I saw him. He was peacefully sleeping on my chest. 

"N-nightmare?!" I said, but it was more as if I was yelling than talking in a normal voice. Which seemed to have scared Nightmare because he woke up pretty quickly. "Huh?" he said, then yawned, which his yawn kind of reminded me of a small kitten-like yawn. He rubbed his eye sockets then processed to look up at me. Which made him quickly blush as he covered his face. 

I was a bit confused at first until I got up a bit, but when doing that, the blanket that once was on me fell slightly. Which gave me a good view of why he was blushing all of the sudden. I was completely naked. 

"Uhh, Nightmare?" I said, only for him to blush even more "S-shut up y-you idiot" Nightmare mumbled. I then realized Nightmare was also completely nude too. Making me slightly blush too. 

Nightmare's POV

I can't believe I was sleeping on top of Cross, let alone both of us naked. What the heck even happened last night? I didn't even realize that Cross was looking at me because I still had my hands covering my face like an idiot. I then heard Cross slightly chuckle which made my blush even worse at this point. 

I then felt him grab me and place me back on his chest and he laid back down. "Go to be Nighty it's still late right now we can talk about what happened last night," said Cross. I then slowly nodded feeling my whole body get heavy as I soon fell back to a deep sleep cuddling on top of Cross's chest. 

Part 1 

word count: 353