Public places

I wasn't so sure what to write, so I did whatever. 

Dom Cross 

Sub Nightmare

Type lemon 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Cross's POV

After a lot of convincing, I finally got Nightmare to go with me to go out with me to the pool. I was in my bathing suit, and so was Nightmare, only he was in his passive form. My bathing suit was white and black, while Nightmare was purple and gold. There weren't a lot of people here today. I'm guessing because after word got out that the King of Negativity himself was here, they all ran away. Which honestly wasn't that bad, since it was just me and Nighty, with some other people who were too afraid to run away in time. Even though we had a truce with the Stars sanses, and how they explained that Nightmare wasn't planning on hurting anyone because of the truce, people still had a hard time believing it. I looked over at Nightmare who was floating in the water with a floaty. I decided to swim over to him and cheer him a bit because he seemed a bit sad. I swam over to him, but he didn't notice me, so I decided to tease him a bit. 

I placed my arm around his waist behind him, which startled him a bit. I chuckled at his reaction as he just blushed in my arms. "What do you want you big idiot" huffed Nightmare, as he blushed. I snuggled into his neck, as I was still holding onto his waist, and said "Not much my love~" in a flirtatious voice, which made Nightmare blush even more now. "idiot" mumbled Nightmare.  I chuckled "Yeah but, I'm your idiot" I replied, holding him tighter.  

As I gripped onto Nightmare's small waist, I suddenly had an idea, that made me smirk a bit, but first, I wanted to try something on Nightmare. I placed my skull on top of Nightmare's skull as I massaged Nightmare's waist in small circles with my thumbs. I then kissed Nightmare's cheekbone, which made him blush again. "What are you doing you, horny pervert?" asked Nightmare. "hmm not much moonlight," I said as I placed a hand inside Nightmare's swimming trunks. Once doing so Nightmare had a dark purple blush over his cheekbones. "Stop that Cross their people still here," said Nightmare pointing at a few people who were hiding behind lawn chairs like idiots. "So? don't tell me you're scared of having sex in the open," I said with a chuckle. I still had my hand in his pants and started massaging his pelvis as Nightmare started to moan softly. "C-cross stop," said Nightmare, who had turned around slightly giving these cute puppy dog eyes begging me to stop. I just shook my head signaling 'no' as I continued to tease the smaller.

Nightmare's POV

Cross continued to massage my pelvis area, as I felt embarrassed by the situation I was in with my stupid horny boyfriend. I hated PDA (Public Display Of Affection) and knew it, but again the only reason I agreed to this was that today was our third anniversary. So in a way, I was kind of forced to be here at the moment. I fully turned around as I hide into Cross's chest, as I realized the idiots hiding behind the lawn chair were still there. 

"C-Crossy..." I said embarrassed, he looked down at me with a smirk as he was still massaging my pelvis area but he was now also giving small butterfly kisses on my neck. "Yes Nighty?~" purred Cross. "C-can we go s-somewhere more pr-private?" I asked hoping we can leave this place. Cross made a face like he was thinking about it until he shocked his head signaling 'no'. "Why do you want to leave this place Nighty, don't you like it here?" asked Cross as he removed his hand from my pants. I didn't answer him though as I snuggled into his chest more. Only for Cross to grab the bottom of my chin and kiss me on my 'lips'.

The kiss was long and sweet until Cross seemed to get bored and started to lick my teeth trying to look for an entrance. I hesitate a bit but still opened my mouth a bit letting Cross enter my mouth, as he used his tongue in my mouth to search my mouth not missing any signal spots. I moaned a bit but it didn't matter since they were muffed by Cross. Finally after what felt like hours, Cross pulled away from the kiss letting me get some air. They were a small string of both our salvia connecting our mouths. I panted slightly, as I was pulled closer towards Cross, as we both had a blush on our cheekbones. 

It all felt so weird since we were still in the pool and the water was inside of my pants since Cross had put his hand inside of it and water had entered and it felt so odd. As I was stuck in the thought of how uncomfortable it was to have water inside my swimming trunks, I hadn't noticed that Cross had removed my swimming trunks. And I didn't have any sort of underwear which made me blush hard, as I heard a chuckle coming from Cross. "Don't worry my moonlight it won't hurt that much~" purred cross into my 'ear'. I blushed again as I heard Cross saying that. Cross soon after took me to the edge part of the pool and placed me there my upper body was on the floor and the bottom part of me was underwater. I could feel Cross's hands touching my pelvis area and my femur. Which made me moan softly as I bite my lower 'lip'. 

As Cross continued to tease my body I hadn't even realized I had formed a lower female body. I turned my head around, as I blushed also seeing Cross smirk.  He placed his hand on my newly formed hips and massaged them as he leaned over to lick my 'female area'. I moaned loudly as I could feel Cross's tongue inside of my 'female area' licking my tight entrance. I tried to grab onto something close by but couldn't since there was nothing here to hold onto. So I just clenched my hands in pain and pleasure. After a few minutes of Cross licking my entrance, I had come all over his face and mouth. Which made me pant loudly but Cross only chuckled at my reaction as I had my tongue rolled out, panting, and drooling for more at this point. Cross grabbed my skull and made me look forwards as I had noticed that the people who were hiding the lawn chair were gone. Which made me feel relieved a bit. But that was all going to end soon as I felt something enter my entrance which made me look back to see Cross placing his length inside of my entrance. 

I moaned loudly as he continued to enter inside my tight walls. I could feel tears roll down my cheekbones and I screamed in pain and pleasure. "C-CROSS AHHH!~" I moaned loudly once Cross started to thrust inside of me without giving me time to adjust to his size.

3rd Person POV

Cross was thrusting harshly into the smaller skeleton, as the smaller moaned loudly feeling the taller length inside of him. 

~Timeskip~

It had been an hour since they started and they were now near a counter as Nightmare was lying on top of it as Cross trusted inside of the smaller. The smaller had already come 12 times as the taller was still in zero. But it wasn't going to last long no since the taller thrust was getting sloppy and but faster now than before they started. Before they knew it the taller had grabbed the smaller waist and came inside of the smaller. The taller soon pulled out of the shorter skeleton as his seed was dripping down the smaller thighs and entrance.  

The taller helped the short skeleton get off from the counter and carried him bridal style and teleported back to the castle. Arriving inside the couple's bedroom and placed the smaller one as he had fallen asleep. The taller just chuckled as he went to the bathroom to take a warm shower. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count 1400