⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

'IF YOU THINK TOO HARD WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE A BRAIN, YOU'RE GOING TO HURT YOUR HEAD

'IF YOU THINK TOO HARD WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE A BRAIN, YOU'RE GOING TO HURT YOUR HEAD.' —Oikawa Tooru

' —Oikawa Tooru

┊͙˚. Day / Friday — Time / 7 : 30 am

"Go!" Daichi said as they started running up the grassy green hill, [Y/N] watched them the boys run up and down before smiling.

'They never give up..'
She thought before walking over to the two managers, the reason why they've been doing multiple penalties was because of their repeated losses in the practice matches.

"Guys!" Shirofuku, fukurodni's manager, called out to all of the boys, "You'll be having a break because several parents from shinzen gave us some watermelons and we'll be handing you guys some!" She declared making all of the boys perk up their heads.

[Y/N] walked out with Yachi and mako otaki, shinzen's manager, with plates of watermelons. The boys immediately rushed towards the three girls.

"Thanks kitten-chan~" kuroo took one piece of the sliced watermelons, before hinata followed.

"Thank you [Y/N]-san!"

"[Y/N]-chan!! You're the best!!" Nishinoya exclaimed before taking a piece.

[Y/N] then noticed tsukishima sitting down with yamaguchi, [Y/N] walked towards the tall blonde.

Yamaguchi spotted their manager before smiling, "Hello [Y/N]-san!" He greeted. "Hey Yama-chan, tsukishima-chan." She greeted back before extending the plate of watermelon to both boys.

"Watermelon?"
Yamaguchi's eyes sparkled before nodding and taking a piece, "Thank you [Y/N]-san." [Y/N] smiled softly at the dark-green haired male.

"Your welcome." She then looked at tsukishima, "Want some?" His hazel orbs glanced at the plate before back at [Y/N].

A short sigh escaped his lips before taking a piece, "Yeah. Thanks."