⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚

'BOKE HINATA BOKE!'—Kageyama Tobio

'BOKE HINATA BOKE!'
—Kageyama Tobio

'BOKE HINATA BOKE!'—Kageyama Tobio

┊͙˚. Day / Saturday — Time / 2 : 46 pm

Karasuno (1)
Aoba Johsai (1)

Hinata and kageyama executed their quick attack, though it was close to the net, hinata managed to spike down the ball— earning a point for the team.

The last set. The final fight. It is now an all-out war between the teams as they struggle to pull ahead to win the match.

Karasuno was leading the scoreboards.

Tsukishima serves the ball and it was received by watari. Oikawa prepared himself to toss the ball to Iwaizumi after watari's receive.

Iwaizumi spiked the ball that was tossed to him past Kageyama, earning a point for aoba johsai.

SLAM!

This is how the rest of the match went, both teams scoring one point after another, not giving up.

Aoba Johsai served and karasuno received, the ball was sent to Kageyama who managed to set the ball for the bald headed male.

Tanaka's spike was saved by Oikawa. Yahaba, another setter of seijoh, decided to toss the ball to the blonde haired male.

Surprising everyone, kyotani managed to spike the ball by using his left hand without any difficulty and gains Aoba Johsai a point.

They were a point away from reaching twenty.

Yahaba served, nishinoya received. Hinata rushed to the other side of the net, with the caramel haired male following in suit.