⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆

'IWA-CHAN, IF YOU THINK TOO HARD WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE A BRAIN, YOU'RE GOING TO HURT YOUR HEAD

'IWA-CHAN, IF YOU THINK TOO HARD WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE A BRAIN, YOU'RE GOING TO HURT YOUR HEAD."
—Oikawa Tooru

"—Oikawa Tooru

┊͙˚. Day / Sunday — Time / 7 : 25 am(in Japan)

"Do you think we should call pumpkin-chan, iwa-chan?" Oikawa asked as he started to stretch. Iwaizumi glanced at brunette while stretching, "No."

"Eh- why not!?" Oikawa queried furiously, "The time difference between Russia and Japan is six hours, with Japan being six hours earlier than Russia."

Iwaizumi's answer made Oikawa blink twice before tilting his head to the left in confusion. "So? What does that have to do with us calling her?"

The other third years shook their head as Iwaizumi sighed, "Its currently one am in russia, most likely, she's asleep." The ace explained.

Oikawa sighed in frustration before standing up, "What if she isn't asleep?" Iwaizumi glared at him before grabbing a volleyball.

"You really are annoying aren't you?"
"EEK-" Oikawa dodged the volleyball that was flung towards him.

"Alright, let's get to practice!" Oikawa clapped as he walked inside the court. "I'll call her around nine am then." The brunette captain added.

"..."

"I sometimes wonder how are you a class above us." Hanamaki mumbled as he observed the action of iwaizumi hitting Oikawa with another volleyball.

"IT WOULD BE THREE AM YOU IDIOT!!" "WHEN CAN I CALL HER THEN!?(╥﹏╥)"

"Can we call her now?" Bokuto asked akaashi, "No." the blue eyed male answered. Bokuto pouted, "Why not!? It's ten am! So.. So the sun should be up in Russia already!!"