⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

'LOSING ISN'T ALWAYS THE END

'LOSING ISN'T ALWAYS THE END. SOMETIMES...IT BECOMES THE BEGINNING.'

┊͙˚

┊͙˚. Day / Saturday — Time / 1 : 30 pm

The score is 20 - 19 with karasuno in the lead. Wukutani sends back the ball to karasuno's area which Tanaka was able to send it upwards.

As the ball was in the air, the crows started to move simultaneously to preform a synchronized attack.

Kageyama stood next to net as his eyes wandered around the court and his teammates.

'As long as hinata is at the back row..' kageyama thought while gazing at the orange haired male then at the long haired ace. 'The blockers would be focusing more on Asahi..'

Due to how wukutani blockers were concentrating at Asahi, kageyama sent the ball to ennoshita.

[Y/N] smiled proudly at the sight of ennoshita successfully spiking the ball that takeru was unable to receive—earning a point for karasuno.

[Y/N]'s smile remained as she clapped and cheered along with Yachi.

Asahi was up to serve. However, due to how powerful the serve was; the ball went out. Wukutani was serving now, but the ball was sent out the side of the court.

Karasuno was now at a match point.

It was tsukishima's turn to serve and hinata is now in the front row of the court. Tsukishima's serve was received by wukutani's libero.

The ball was sent over to takeru who tricked karasuno by a feint, wukutani gains a point.

The player from wukutani threw the ball before jumping to spike, but due to how nervous he was the ball hits the top of the net—even after reassurance from his captain.