⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐

'LET'S SHOW THEM

'LET'S SHOW THEM. THAT RAVENS CAN FLY.'

┊͙˚

┊͙˚. Day / Friday — Time / 2 : 53 pm

"Are you okay shoyo-chan?" [Y/N] asked the orange haired male that seemed to be nervous. "I've encountered the grand king and seijoh's ace.. ushiwaka too.."

Hinata responded with a pale face, 'Tooru-san must've scared him..' [Y/N] shook her head before placing her hand on top of hinata's hair.

"Don't worry shoyo-chan, just clear your mind and show them what you're capable of!" [Y/N] reassured the male while ruffling his orange hair.

Hinata blushed while leaning into her touch, he smiled in response "Thank you [Y/N]-san." He said making [Y/N] smile in response.

The entrance of the court opened revealing their opponents. [Y/N]'s eyes widened after spotting the tongue pierced male.

"He's.. he's from johzenji?" [Y/N] questioned. 'How come I didn't notice?' [Y/N] asked herself internally.

Before the match began, [Y/N] made sure to wish the boys a good luck then going up to the stands with Yachi.

A sigh escaped her lips as she leaned on the rails, Yachi glanced at the [H/C] haired female next to her.

The expression on [Y/N]'s face indicates she's nervous, "Are you nervous [Y/N]-san?" Yachi questioned the older female.

Her chocolate brown eyes were soon met with [E/C] ones, a small smile climbed up her lips. "A bit. Somehow, during the first matches of any tournament—my heart would start racing and beats irregularly."

Yachi's eyes widened, "Yo-You aren't si-sick right? Right!?" Yachi queried worriedly. [Y/N] chuckled at yachi's response before shaking her head.