Taiwanese Beauty

-Trip day-
It was finally their business trip day, Soojin was waiting for Shuhua down stairs in her apartment lobby. Shuhua comes down with Yuqi pulling shuhua Small luggage, She thought Soojin was outside. Yuqi hugs Shuhua and kisses her cheek.

- Call me at night okay?
Shuhua said to Yuqi because she knows Yuqi hates to be alone.
- Yes , go before you lose your flight.
Yuqi said and Shuhua smiled. Soojin was watching the scene and she didn't like it much, but she shrugs it off, Shuhua works for her and their social level are way too different or at least is what Soojin thinks by the way both of them live, Shuhua got surprised to seeing her boss in the lobby and walked carefully to her.

- Hi, Ma'am.

She bow to Soojin.

-Please drop the formal speech, we are outside the office I hate when people keep calling me ma'am on the outside.

Soojin said in a cold tone, Shuhua was now dragging her luggage behind her and she put it in the trunk of Soojin's car. The drive to the airport was silent and calm.

- Taiwan-
Soojin and Shuhua Arrived at the luxurious hotel, the keys are given to Soojin without she even have to say something, she is a really well known person.
Shuhua walks behind the latter that hasn't said a word since in the  car...

- Here, This is your room.

Soojin gives Shuhua the key to her room.
Shuhua only nods and walks away searching for the room, their luggage was already in the room and once Shuhua opens the door she is mesmerized, even tho the room wasn't as big as Soojin's it was for sure bigger than Shuhua apartment by 10 times, She was tired even tho it was not even a long flight. She takes off her shoes calmly and walks now barefoot to take a look at the huge glass windows giving her a beautiful view of the Taipei 101 building.

- I missed you...

Shuhua said with all her home sick frustrations, she quickly decided to take a shower before crashing in the comfy bed in front of her, lazily she went to the bathroom seeing the luxurious shower thinking that she really missed her home...Her real home, not the home and life she had to build with Yuqi so they wouldn't get hurt again... She took a pretty long shower with the lukewarm water falling on her fair skin and she lets a sigh leave her heart shaped lips.
She took a 35 minutes shower and got herself dry with the soft towel. She walked through the room with the towel wrapped around her naked body and opened the luggage. She only wore underwear and a light white dress, in her room there was a 50" tv and she looked very happy with that, she then turned the Tv on and Texted Yuqi.

Shu💜
Woogie, I've arrived. Call me at night.
Love You.

She didn't received any response for a while so she had allowed herself to driven off to dreamland.
~Ring,Ring~
Her phone loudly woke her up, she sat and there she was Yuqi was face timing her. She answered the call and saw Yuqi with the biggest smile.

- Oh, Some one looks very happy!!!

Shuhua stated and Yuqi smiled brighter.

- Oh Yes, I would say the same to you. But you looking terrible !

Yuqi laughs teasing Shuhua.

- YAH! Do you wanna die ?
Shuhua treated Yuqi and then both burst into laughing.

- Wait...What is this in your Neck?!!
Shuhua pointed and Yuqi widen her eyes.

- Oh this? I accidentally got hit by one of the Studio Equipments, some staff need to look were they going...

She cleared her throat and look to her side.

- You sure , you are okay???

-Yes,Shu. Do not worry...

Yuqi looks away giving a smirk to whatever the fuck she was looking at.

- I gotta go Shu, talk later !!!

Yuqi did not gave Shuhua time to responde and it made Shuhua Confused but she shrugs the thought off . She hears knocks on her door and she lazily walks to the door opening it was Soojin.

- Hi... Do you want to maybe have a meal together ?

She asks Shuhua and the younger nods and asks Soojin to wait a second, she goes to her luggage once again and  gets a hoodie putting up her dress and walks to Soojin again.  Both of them walk side by side.

- You invited me because of your poor Chinese, didn't you?

Shuhua teases Soojin and she frenetically denies even tho was the pure truth.

- Me? Nooo!

-You are for sure a terrible Liar, Miss Seo Soojin.
Shuhua did not quit teasing her boss.

They walked into the food court of the Hotel there were so many fancy restaurants , Shuhua knew each one of them as she grew up tasting this foods. She took Soojin to the fanciest one and Soojin was kinda of thrown off guard to how Shuhua knew such a place ? They were both sitting in front of each other and the waitress look at them.

- Good Evening, what can I get you started with tonight?!

- Please give me a Kweichow Moutai 50 Year Old Baijiu.
The waitress expression was comic, his eyes widen and he gulped nodding right away while writing in the paper .
- oh also I saw you guys have shark's fin soup ,I want that as well, a Matsutake soup , Shanghai Hairy Crab , also a hot pot.

Soojin was looking at Shuhua with the biggest question mark in her face.

- Okay, do you want to explain? I heard some of the names and just the first thing u mention costs 5k USD !

Shuhua was amused by Soojin's Expression.

- You are really cute boss, don't worry, don't worry everything is fine.

- No is not, I am not paying for you.

- Who said u paying? Is my treat , just enjoy it please.

Soojin shut up immediately. Soojin was scanning the prices
$5k for the wine
$100 for the shark's fin soup
$200 for the Matsutake Soup
$101 for the crab
Soojin eyes were wild, she didn't know even what to say, what the hell is Shuhua hiding from her ? Someone living in a simple ass apartment in Seoul, working as a secretary, yet paying more than 5K in a dinner ? Soojin was Sure she was about to dig Shuhua's past in this Business trip.