The weekend

Shuhua was with Yuqi , it was Saturday morning.
- Yuqi, are you going out with Soyeon again?
Shuhua said after getting ready, Soojin told her that she could wear whatever she felt like, it was weekend and it was hot so Shuhua wore a white dress with her Usual classic black vans .

- Yuqi, are you going out with Soyeon again? Shuhua said after getting ready, Soojin told her that she could wear whatever she felt like, it was weekend and it was hot so Shuhua wore a white dress with her Usual classic black vans

- Yes, Shu. Are you going to work today?
- Yes, Unfortunately.
Shuhua shrugs her shoulders and finishes to put her light make up.
- See you at night!
Yuqi says and kiss Shuhua's Cheek.
- Okay, Please don't stay out too late !!!
Shuhua yells and hears the door closing, that's when her phone starts to ring, she walks back to her room and see that is Soojin's Number. She answers.
- Hi, Boss.
- I am waiting for you.
- I'll be right there.
Shuhua ends the call and finishes the make up, she grabs her purse and walks to the door, she sighs
" Do I like her?" her thoughts are cut off by Shuhua herself, she opens the door and leaves the apartment not forgetting to close it behind her and lock, she goes down by the stairs and there was Soojin, resting her back on a Lamborghini Urus.
- Oh Wow.
That was the first thing Shuhua said making Soojin chuckles, she was not only admiring the car but also Soojin herself who was looking stunning in her outfit.

- I know right?! I looked at it and I couldn't feel happier , I had to buy it last night.
- So I am the first guest?
Shuhua said with a smile.
- Oh Yes ! I thought of you first for sure .
- Oh what a flirty boss !
Shuhua laughs when Soojin opens the door for her and she enters. Soojin enters the car after closing the door for Shuhua and Starts the engine.
- So, are we really going to THE KIM TAEYEON house?
- Yes, are you her fan?
- Yes... I am !! I was quiet because she looked so gorgeous, but I think she didn't like me...
- Yes,she didn't. Taeyeon likes me, since like High School era when I was on my 2 high school hear and she was Almost in her last.
Shuhua eyes widen and she looks at Soojin.
- Then Why you didn't want to be alone with her ?
- Well, I like someone else, and She doesn't want that..
- Is that someone else...
-You, yes. I know is wrong and I shouldn't but here I am... I can't change my heart, Since that trip, you are in my head and you are stuck in my heart, but I won't force you to anything, I'll be professional. It maybe pass and-
- I Like you too...
Shuhua said not loudly but loud enough for Soojin's ears, both of their hearts were racing, and Soojin tried to concentrate on the road.
- So...
- We talk about that later, it's time to work.

Shuhua cut her boss words and remember that still work time for them.

~ Taeyeon's House ~

- So, Are you guys hungry or something?
Taeyeon asked and both Soojin and Shuhua declined.
- Let's go to the studio, shall we?
Soojin said and walked with the two girls as she knew Taeyeon's Mansion very well. Shuhua stayed quiet, knowing Taeyeon wasn't appreciating much of her presence. The day passed by with Soojin running here and there trying to figure out what was the best type of material as the Studio Taeyeon had was all build for clothes design, as if Taeyeon made it specially for Soojin, Shuhua just sat there and waited.
- Shuhua, can you come here ?
Soojin said and Shuhua walked to her right away.
- Are you hungry?
Soojin talked again looking at the girl in front of her. Shuhua looked around there was no sigh of Taeyeon, she then pouted and nodded.
- I'll be done in 10 Minutes so we can eat, okay?
-Okay.
Shuhua went back to her sit and exactly 10 minutes passed by and Soojin finished, she walked to Taeyeon who was now at the door.
Is done, I'll send it over with the details to my people so they can make it and deliver it for you.
- Oh, so is really done?
- Yes, With everything you wished in it ! I have to go.
Soojin says and walks to Shuhua, Shuhua was almost sleeping and Soojin smiled.
- Is time to go Shuhua.
Shuhua stands up and walks beside Soojin, she bows to Taeyeon who takes them to her door and watch both leave, Soojin opening the car door to Shuhua made Taeyeon bite her lower lip.
" Why it can't be Me, Soojin... Why? "
She sighs just now wishing happiness to whatever decision Soojin would have left to make.

- Inside the Car-
-Sleep, I'll take you to a special place.
-already?
Shuhua played around.
- Ha Ha you are so funny!
Soojin said sarcastically, she grabs her winter jacket that she always keeps in the car.
- Here, Cover yourself. Is a little far from her so you might get cold.
- Thank You...
Shuhua said covering herself with the jacket and sniffing Soojin's scent she drifts to dreamland.