Butterflies [M]

Shuhua's hands were tracing the now bare back of her boss,Soojin had a heavy breathing while Shuhua sucked her skin, it was satisfying enough to bring the older into an aggressive moan, so needy that the girl under her was getting only hunger and hunger for her , Shuhua slowly laid Soojin on the carpet, now taking her shirt and gym top the younger took a good look at the body under her, Soojin felt nervous but she only wanted Shuhua to make Her , Shuhua's.

- Please, fuck me...

Soojin bagged whining. Shuhua smirks and slowly traces kisses from Soojin's breasts, to her stomach living small bites, at this point Soojin had so many marks that she did not know how she would hide them. Shuhua finally got where Soojin who was yet whining wanted, Slowly Shuhua spread the older legs a little bit wider and she slowly let her lips touch the older wet spot, Soojin moan was needy and she felt like crying for Shuhua, that was when she felt the warm tongue on her soft spot, her hands grabbed the younger hair making Shuhua smile, Her movements on the soft spot were only bringing Soojin to a insane state,Shuhua was sucking her slowly.

- PLEASE I WANT YOU INSIDE ME!!!
The pleading was loud and Shuhua was liking it so much, 2 fingers slid right inside Soojin, her walls were extremely wet making the movements Shuhua was doing easier and the younger wanted to go faster looking at her Girlfriend go crazy, Soojin moans louder and louder, Her body starts to tremble.

-SHUHUAAAAAA!!

That was the last thing Soojin said before coming on Shuhua's fingers. Soojin heavy breath, her heart was racing , She was looking at the ceiling not even believing she just fucked right there. She slowly sits, her spot was still sensitive. She looks at Shuhua tasting her fingers with a smirk, She sits on Shuhua's lap once again and kisses her, the kiss was innocent, it was caring, they were now only letting this be their moment.

- Can I call you mine?
Shuhua whispered in Soojin's ear when they both had to catch some air after the kiss.
- Yes, You can call me yours...
With they foreheads touching each other and looking into each others eyes, they couldn't deny, it was love, though they decided that what happened that night was a needy feeling, they had to go slow before everything fall apart for both once again...

- Work Day-
Soojin was hyped, she reaches her car and unlocks it quickly. The time, she was now looking at what time it was 8:56 am, It was a reasonable time to get to work, that morning Shuhua texted her instead of her texting Shuhua.

ShuShu 💜
Hey, Babe... I miss you.
See you at work.
JinJin❤️
See You soon 💜
Miss You a lot, come home with me later.

Shuhua Pov

I was working so much, I had to figure our all the papers that the other employees had gave me, so I could see what was that Soojin needed to sign and what I could sign myself. It was tiring, Soojin have arrived 2 hours ago and we didn't even looked at each other but I heard everyone saying she was smiling a lot. That was when I feel a hand over my shoulder making me loose my track of thought and I look over to Minnie Unnie.

- H..Hi boss.
I say slowly bowing.She laughs.
- Come to my office please.
I immediately obey her, finally a opportunity to hav a quick look at Soojin, hut she wasn't there... When I enter Minnie's Office, Soojin was Sitting there with her head down doing her famous manspread which kind of made me silently laugh a little but I felt that things were not to laugh at , Minnie closed the door telling me to sit beside Soojin.

- Okay, Spill the tea now.

Minnie said making me frown.
- We are together, so what?
Soojin said with not much emotions which made me hurt a little ?

- Wow, Soojin u are so cold I can feel the -3 degree from here.

Minnie said tho my mind was still on how Soojin said it , emotionless.

- I like Shuhua, you know that Unnie. She is just so cute, and she likes working, she is focused and caring.
She rephrases everything and now she holds my hand, Why am I feeling butterflies ?

——————————
Short Update ! Sorry for the delayed time so much going On !
THE GIRLS ARE BACK ON MELON TOP 20 at 17 😭😭😭😭😳❤️❤️❤️ THIS IS SO SEXC !