Taiwanese Beauty [3]

It was their last day, Shuhua was sitting on the park bench, She and Soojin had actually got close, after Shuhua opened up to Soojin things seemed to be less worrying, and formal.

- Here...
Shuhua was taken away when a ice cream cone appeared in front of the young girl eyes and smile widely.

- Thank You, Soojin Unnie.
She said and Soojin sat by her side, they were looking at the tower 101 in the distance.

- Are you okay?
Soojin asked looking at Shuhua and the girl nodded happily.

- Thanks to you I feel way better now...
A smile invaded Shuhua's mouth once again and they stayed there for a while talking to each other.

- Airport -
7:48pm, Soojin was walking with Shuhua through the airport they had done Check in, they were both drinking starbucks while walking side by side laughing playfully.

- You, when we get back be serious ! We cannot be this close near any of the employees.

- Yes, Maam!
Shuhua made a funny voice to tease Soojin.

- Oh my God you are so annoying!
Both started laughing, They were about to go back to Korea but they wanted to do something together.
They went to the gift store and bought matching hoodies from Tommy Hilfiger.

They wore it right away, it didn't take long for them to board and get to Korea.

It was 10:34pm when they arrived.Soojin went with Shuhua to pay the parking fee for the days and then they went to her car putting the luggage in the trunk.
Soojin waited for Shuhua to enter the car and did the same, Soojin drove Shuhua to her house and Yuqi was already waiting for Shuhua in the Lobby.

- Thank You...
Shuhua said smiling.
-You welcome, see you tomorrow ?
Soojin asks putting her hands on her pocket.

-Of course, is a working day indeed !
Both laugh and Shuhua hugged her .
- Bye...

Soojin said and Shuhua walked to the lobby , Yuqi then hugged Shuhua tight and took her luggage.

- Am I seeing this right? You guys are wearing couple Hoodies ? The fuck did I miss ?

- Yah, no. We just liked the hoodies design and bought it.
- Why, are you too so close ?
- She knows...

Yuqi froze for a second, and looked Shuhua with wide eyes.

- Everything?
- Of course not, just some of it...

Yuqi breaths in and out.

- Well, she knows I have a black card...
Yuqi looked at her .

- Bitch , How?
Shuhua laughs loud.

- I paid for our expensive dinner.

- Sneak bitch....

Both laughed and went to their apartment.

- So can we now move to the other apartment?
Yuqi asked with Puppy eyes.

- Is not ready yet Yuqi, be patient, it still have about 2 weeks, there are things coming from China and Thailand that need to be done by our designer.

- Okay, Okay...

Yuqi pouts and drops Shuhua's luggage in her bed.

- There you go, now can you sleep with me tonight? I missed you.
Shuhua nods and smile at Yuqi.

- Let me take a shower, put a good movie !!

Shuhua is left by a hurrying Yuqi and goes take her shower.

———————
Sorry for the short chapter, the things happening right now are kind of leading me to a writing block here and there but I promise do better next chapter