She will leave us...

The next morning came, Soojin woke up and Shuhua was not on her bed, Yuqi was just putting the passcode to enter their apartment, Soojin hears the sound of throwing up coming from the room bathroom, she ran towards it , once she opens the door Shuhua was trying her best to maintain her hair away from where she was throwing up, Soojin held her hair, worry written all over her face, Shuhua's skin was way more pale than the day before, Yuqi entered with excitement trying to forget the last night.

Flashback

- She...She is dying .....
Tears were still flowing down her cheeks.
- Who baby??
Soyeon had been hugging Yuqi for 40 minutes yet she wasn't stop crying or even saying other than She is dying....
- Shu, Shuhua is dying....
Yuqi said crying all over again, even harder.
- What do you mean? This is not something to play around about Yuqi!
- IS MY CRYING AN ACTING STUNT TO YOU???
Soyeon was never yelled at by Yuqi she knew was not her intention and she just hugged her tighter.
- I am sorry baby, I am sorry...
Soyeon said kissing Yuqis Crown letting her girlfriend dwell in her tears.

Flshback off

- Hey, Shu are you home?
Yuqi Yelled.

- YUQI IS SOOJIN !! I NEED HELP HERE...
Soojin yelled and Yuqi's heart jumped she ran to Shuhua's room. Soojin was flushing the toilet and now she had Shuhua unconscious on her arms.
- We need to take her to the hospital, Yuqi...
Yuqi legs trembled
- Unnie... She can't, what she has... She can't ...
- Yuqi, what do you mean with what she has ????
Yuqi felt a electric shock on her spine.
- Lay her on the bed, I'll call our Doctor and...I'll tell you but you have to be ready...

- Soojin felt her heart sink.
" Not Again..."
Soojin thought to herself, laying the fragile body of her lover Soojin held tears that were threatening to fall, She made her way to Yuqi that has just hung up the phone.
- Soojin ah, please sit...
Soojin obeyed the younger yet with watery eyes.
- Soojin, Shuhua has a rare condition, no doctor have yet been able to tell us what it is, She can die at any moment, we just don't know. When me and her came we thought this was done, she was cured because she haven't had any of this back in China when she moved to live with me and my Dad...
Soojin, Shuhua lives a life that nobody would want to, yes we get all this from her father, but in reality is because her mother obligated him by law to sign papers to give Shuhua everything for the rest of her life, Her father is a gangstar, he play as a chairman is a false company and yet nobody knows because he is able to clean up his traces, any type of accusation her cleans it up,Shuhua gets 1 Million dollar a MONTH!
She can do whatever the fuck she wishes, but she can only do it while she is alive, right?! Her father is trying to kill her.
My Father gave Shuhua this blackcard, all her money goes to my father account and from there it's sent to mine so Shuhua can use it without being traced... She is crazy scared about her father, what you witness today, might shock you, so I'll ask you right now....
Are You ready to stay with her?