Mista's Room

Chapter 4

A/N: Sorry Mista, but I had to put you in Chapter 4.

Your POV:

"So Y/N, what's it gonna be?" Mista asked. "Who's room are you sleeping in?" I paused and thought about my decision. I look up to find everyone's eyes on me.

"I'll stay with you, Mista." I said. Giorno's posture deflated and Bruno's eyes casted to the ground in disappointment. Mista smirked and walked up to me, grabbing a hold of my hand, "Let's go, sexy." He said. I blushed and followed him to the exit.

The hallway was dimly lit as the shadows of the sunset casted it's beautiful colors inside the castle like mansion. The only thing that was heard was the echo of our footsteps on the marble floor and the swishing of our clothes. Mista held my hand the entire way to his bedroom.

As we entered his bedroom, it was a bit messy... okay it was embarrassingly messy. Some magazines pages were ripped out as the page numbers contained the number 4.

"Sorry for the mess, I hadn't gotten a chance to clean up today ever since Bucciarati said he was bringing you back." Mista admitted.

"It's quite alright, I don't mind, as long as there's no bugs in here!" I giggle with as I wave my hand around. Mista's eyes widened as he sheepishly chuckled. He rubbed the back of his neck and looked down.

"Y-Yeah, um, say Y/N, not to be nosy or anything, but have you taken a bath yet?" Mista asked.

I shook my head no. Mista smirked and spoke up again, "That's fine if you haven't. I, myself did not bathe yet." He said as he slowly walked closer to me. I braced myself as he got within inches of my face. He planted both of his arms on either side of me and continued,

"I was hoping that we could bathe together." He said with smirk.

My face burned with embarrassment. I broke out in a cold sweat as I avoided his gaze, "Uh Mista, I'm unsure about this. I don't know you that well since we just met today." I said. Mista paused and stepped back as if he just realized something.

"I'm so sorry for trying to push the idea on you, I didn't know you were a virgin!" Mista exclaimed. My eyes wide eyed at his sudden outburst and change of mood.

"Hey keep it down! The others could hear!" I said panicked.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, you're not a loser if haven't made love yet. You should be proud of it and rock it. It makes you even more special, in my eyes." Mista said wholeheartedly. I blushed and looked away once more.

"I'm not... totally opposed to the idea of us bathing together." I said getting ballsy. His eyebrows quirked up and his eyes gazed up into the air as he daydreamed about the soap running down your body. He shuddered delightfully at the thought.

He then looked back at me, "I'll go run the bath." He said as he made his way into the bathroom. I slightly jumped up and down to get the jitters out of my system.

Okay, don't be a little scaredy-cat. You can do this. Just, relax.

I said to myself as I took some deep breaths. I gazed around his room and saw bags of opened chips lying beside his bed with ants crawling happily in and out of the bag, collecting the crumbs, courtesy of Mista. I cringed and looked away, hoping the next sight to see was any better. But I was wrong.

His dirty clothes were sprawled out on the floor and piled on top of his bean bag.

Oh god, how long have they been there?