HOGWARTS!!!

I wake up to the sound of my older brother 'Liam' blasting "Black Betty" from the room next store, I get up to go see if he will turn that stupid Music off  for me! I walk to my door and turn the door handle slowly. I check both ways, before stepping out of my bedroom.

I walk across the hall to Liam's room. I don't even knock I just walk right in, but as I do I'm slowly regretting it. I walk into my brother Liam Beating his Meat in front of me. "What the Fuck, Liam" Liam slowly looks up and immediately covers his dick with his blanket. "What the hell, why don't you ever knock." I was speechless. I covered my eyes immediately and asked. "I just want you to turn down the radio in your room, okay. That's all I came here for'' Liam took a long time before answering. "Fuck No, and GET THE HELL OUT"  I ran out of his room into mine cuddling up in a ball in my covers.

That is until my whore of a Mother Knocked on my door. "Hey, breakfast is ready and plus you need to be ready by 8 o'clock for the Train" I hear footsteps walking away from my room, that's when I get up and start turning the door knob fast, I run down the stairs to the kitchen to see all my siblings sitting at the table. "where's mom?" I ask, while walking up to the dinner table to sit beside Lucas. "Uah... at work I think, and what was all the hassle about this morning in Liam's room?" I go pale at Lucas's question and Liam chokes on his cereal. "Nothing you need to worry about" Liam replies.

"wow guys, you guys didn't even leave any milk for my cereal!" I exclaimed.

"Boo who, No one cares Jade" Liam said with an intimidated voice.

"Dad said he was going to get milk but never came back" Lucas said, giggling at his own joke.

"Not funny dude, plus dad only left us because of you" Liam exclaimed, while messing up his hair with his hand. Lucas's face turned into a frown, I got up to get oatmeal instead and when I did I hit Liam's arm harsh. "Ow, what the hell Jade" "you deserve that!" I said harshly.

I walk to the cabinet, and try to reach on my tippy toes for the oatmeal. "Hey Jade, why does one of your friends keep Dming me on insta?" as I finally reach for the oatmeal and get off my tippy toes, I walk over to Liam to see what he is talking about. "oh, Olivia, yeah she was only friends with me to get with you. nothing new" this happens every time I befriend someone, they try to hook-up with my brother and they usually don't care about me. "well I told her to Fuck off"

After I'm done with getting my oatmeal ready, I walk back to the table and start to eat. "Kids get the fuck off your lazy asses and get ready for hogwarts" my mom exclaimed as she walked in the living room to the kitchen in only a robe. I get up immediately and run up stairs and come across my room and open the door handle. I walk in and pack everything I need. Then I take a long shower and put on black leggings and a sweater. I was never the one to wear skirts or shorts and sometimes even t-shirts in public, I get insecure and feel like I'm not good enough or a slut, so my mom says. after I put on my sweater, I put on my white air forces, that I thrifted, we weren't the richest purebloods out there in the wizarding world.

I take my suitcase and race down the stairs to the front door, as I'm walking down I see mom, Lucas and Liam waiting there for me. "Took you long enough, were you masterbateing?" I look at my mom can't believe what just came out her mouth. "of course not!" I exclaimed. she walks up to me and bends a little to be face to face with me. "We don't have time for this anyways! come on." she told us while looking at me dead in the eyes.

After that incident, we all walked to the car. mom takes her pointer finger and points it at Liam, then to the car indicating that he should get in front. After I put my suit-case in the trunk I opened the car door and slid into the seat beside Lucas, I put my seat-belt on. When mom's about to take off for the train station, I look back at our blue 3 story house that has yellow grass and scratches on the front door from the stray cats, trying to find a new home to stay in. 'I'm going to miss this place!' I thought.