ENEMIES

I wake up to my alarm ringing in my ears and my head pounding. I sat up and remembered what me and Malfoy did, I felt confused. Did I like it or did I not? Anyway I stretch my arms out, beside me and hit something or maybe someone. I turn my whole body to the side to see Cora snuggling my pillow. I giggle which accidently wakes up Cora. "What!" she moaned as she sat up in my bed, she looked down at the pillow and then me. "Sorry I drooled on your pillow. I'll go get you a new one?" I nodded my head in response.

I walk to the bathroom to get ready for my second day of Hogwarts. I knock on the bathroom door, "Open up Ember I need to get ready" I whined. Ember opened up the door, her golden locks were all tangled; it looked like she had a messy night.

"Where the Fuck were you!" she screeched. I look at her dead in the eyes seeing if she was sleep-walking or not. "Oh I went back to my dorm after 'Truth or Dare'. Why?"

"You know I remember the dare about Malfoy right?"

"Uah...cool? And what about it?" I asked nervously

"I remember someone moaning and I know it was you. Don't worry I won't tell your brother unless something happens and I will!" she hissed.

"Fine! Now can you please get out so I can get ready?" I asked politely.

She nodded her head and ran out the bathroom door. I shout it right behind her, putting my hands on the ring of the sink and looking at myself in the mirror. I ran the shower at a steaming temperature. I hopped in and washed my body good and shaved my legs, armpits and arms.

After the shower I blow-dried my hair and curled it. It looked messy but neat at the same time, I slipped on my small uniform, thinking when I can get the medium size. I wash and brush my teeth and walk out of my room to see my bed made, I look over at Cora and smile knowing she did it to say sorry about the pillow.

I put on my shoes and check my clock to see 7:45 am, my eyes widened. I'm not gonna have time for breakfast. I grab my bags and books and race out the door to the great hall.

***************************

I arrive at the great hall with my head down as I walk towards our Slytherin table. When I get there I look up to see...Aiden, Rebecca and Leo staring at me with smirks on their faces. I went blank, I shifted my eyes over to Liam who was sitting beside them on his left side and on his right side was Blaise, Fleur and Lucas and the people who sat right across from them were Cora, Ember and now me. But no sign of Draco, I shrugged it off, remembering my enemies are right in-front of me.

"Nice to finally meet you again Jade" Leo said in a dangerous tone.

"I'm surprised she is not sucking Aiden's dick" Rebecca coughed out. Aiden elbowed her right in the rib.

"She never sucked my dick Rebecca but if she did she wouldn't be able to handle it" Aiden teased.

"Yeah your right Aiden" I agreed with him.

Aiden had a proud smirk on his face. "Aren't you gonna say-"

I cut him off with a witty comeback. "Only because small things are a choking hazard!" as I said that I took a piece of toast and walked away from the table to go to class early.

I'm walking down the corridors. When I get pulled into an abandoned classroom, I turn around to see my brother there with watery eyes.

"Did you or did you not. Know Rebecca was coming. I just want a yes or no question" Liam blurted out.

"I did know Liam but-"

"What the hell Jade you should've told me!" Liam hissed.

"Sorry but Pansy interrupted me when I was going to tell you last night!" I yelled.

"You know what I hate you more than Rebecca and I want to kill Rebecca. But you, I want you to hurt like I hurt!" Liam cired shoving my back into a wall.

"Liam I can't do this right now!" I deadpanned. I run out of the classroom before it turns into something bad! I turn a corner to run into Rebecca. "I was looking for you" she shrieked in excitement. Before I had a chance to run she shoved her hand on my throat and strangled it while dragging me onto the corridor wall. My head slams into the wall, I wince from the pain. "W-what d-do you w-want" I choke out. "FOR YOU TO BE DEAD!" she shouts. Before I knew it she took her hand off my neck and punched me square in the face. I fall down on my knees looking up at the girl who has an evil smile on her face.

"Why do you not like me!" I shrieked.

"Because you had everything! And I had the one thing you didn't MY BROTHER. God dammit you took that away too when you slept with HIM!" she screams.

"I didn't mean too and if you forgive me we can be friends again?" I plead.

"NO. I am done!" she yelled. Punching me two mores times. She walked away right after that trying to not get caught. "Pathetic" I mumble from the ground.

I stay on the ground to catch my breath for a few minutes. I got up limping because when I landed on my knees I twisted my ankle. I round a corner to see Draco and Pansy making-out in the corner where Potions is. I ball my fists up limping past them with a black eye and some scratches on my face.

Pansy turns her head to the side, not kissing Draco anymore and taking a step towards me.

"You okay, Jade you have a pretty scratched up face there and a limping leg?" she asks. I nod my head 'yes' and turn my view to Draco who has a worried look in his eyes. "Well I have to go to DADA. so Draco can you walk her to her dorm for her '' Pansy asked nicely to the boy who kept staring at me. "Fine" Draco scoffs and grabs my arm and drags me to the common room.

"Who did this to you Jade" Draco demanded.

"Didn't know you were interested or cared?" I replied back. Draco just rolls his eyes and keeps dragging me.

When we arrive inside my dorm. I climb into my covers and close my eyes right away to fall into a deep slumber.

DRACO MALFOY'S POV:

I look around her room and make my way to their bathroom to take a piss. I pull down my pants piss into the toilet, 'I wonder who did that to my Jade' I think to myself. I zipper up my pants after I'm done peeing and wash my hands, with their lavender soap they have on their counter. I walk out the bathroom to see Jade already fast asleep and snoring. I chuckle to myself and walk over to her and kiss her on the forehead. I look back on the bedside table to see the same journal. I shrug my shoulders and open the last time she wrote in it.

Dear diary,

I think I'm starting to like him,

Even though I'm not allowed to.

But my dad always said that we love the people we can't have the most,

I didn't believe him back then,

But I can't help but believe him now!

Aiden, Rebecca and Leo are back diary! I'm scared! What if he uses me again Diary! Please help!

I shout the Diary and place it back on the table beside her bed and stare at her symmetrical face.

I can't get my mind off of this human, even though I want to I can't. So the only thing to get her off my mind is to use people, girls. I walk out of her room and slam the door behind me and run off to Potions class that I halved missed.

*****************************

word count: 1347