"Slut"

I run down the hall as fast as I can, my heart is thumping, it feels like it's gonna explode out of my chest. I come to a stop by a railing. I turn around to see 'Aiden' speed walking to me. Next thing I know is I'm falling, I yell as I fall but no one can hear me, not even my brothers, they just stand there talking to their friends. While I fall down the stairs. I turn my head straight again to see the floor coming closer and closer.  

"JADE, JADE" I wake up to see Ember, Fleur and Cora standing over me. I look around the room and see my bedside table has a clock on it that says 5 o'clock. As the 3 girls are still calling my name I look down to see pee on my bed, I wipe my forehead to feel sweat on it. My eyes go wide as our bedroom door opens, I look to see Liam, Draco, Blaise and Theodore nott there. I didn't even notice but I'm in a bra and undies. I take the covers and cover my lower and upper half.

"Everyone get out, now" Liam demanded. Everyone left and it was only me and Liam left. Liam came over to me and carried me to the bathroom, bridal style. He took the sheets off my bed and put new one's on. After he made my bed he came back in the bathroom and turned on the shower steaming hot, and waited outside the bathroom until I was done. I was still trying to process what just happened and stayed in the shower a little too long. After my shower I brushed my teeth and put a rope on and went out the bathroom door to have a seat by Liam.

"What was your nightmare about?" Liam asked nicely

"Uah...it was about Aiden" I replied

"W-Was it about the time you fell down the stairs?"

"Yes Liam"

"You know, I wish I was there when it happened. I would have stopped Jade, I would have" Liam said.

"You have to believe me Jade, I don't want that ever happening to you again" Liam basically begged.  

I nod in agreement. "You know I never liked what Aiden did to you. He bullied you and tortured you, and hell-" Liam said as I cut him off. "Okay Liam I get it, now can you please get out and tell the girls I'm ready for them to come back!" I plead. Liam nods his head and head's for the door, but before he twisted the door knob he turned around to speak. "Jade I love you, You know that right, no matter what happens and I'm sorry for what he did to your back" I smile at my poor brother, "Yes, I do and I love you too" I say as I run into his arms.

When Liam left the girls came back right away, asking questions. I just told them about Aiden and what he did to my back and how he ruined life for me. After that's all cleared up, me and the girls get ready. I look at my uniform with wide eyes, Fleur creeps up behind me. "Oh god, no offence but everyone's gonna think you're a slut" she sounded sorry for me. I sigh and curl my beautiful blonde locks and put on a size too small uniform that professor Mcgonagall accidentally gave me. I walk out of the bathroom to see Fleur, Cora and Ember with their mouths wide open. "Wow," Cora says. "You have curves, I'm jealous" Ember said, walking up to me, taking her pointed finger and twirling it with my blonde locks. Fleur checked me out from head to toe. "I love it, hold on" she says as she rolls up her skirt to be like mine. "More interesting, I have to say," Fleur says.

We all put on our shoes walking out of our room down to the common room stairs. "So girls there's a party tonight, you guys wanna come. It will be super fun!" Fleur asks. I shake my head 'yes' while the other girls answer with words. When we were on our way to the great hall for breakfast I saw Professor Mcgonagall walking to a classroom. I tell my friends I have to do something first and leave them to go get Mcgonagall.

"Professor, Professor!" I yell. Mcgonagall turns around on her heels making a screeching sound with them. "Yes" she responded. "This uniform is way too small for me. Can I get it in a Medium instead of a small?"                 "Ofcourse, Miss Hart!" she said in a high pitched voice.