REVENGE!!

I wake up with a pounding headache. That is when I remember what happened this morning. I think of all the things I'm going to tell my friends and Family. I know Liam won't care anymore!

I get up off the bed and walk to the bathroom. I take out my birth control pills and pop one, I swallow it dry. I look up in the mirror to see my horrible reflection staring right back at me.

I limp back to my bed and sit down on the edge of it. I turn around to see the clock says 6:30pm. Dinner just started like 5 minutes ago, might as well go down now. I limp to my door and slowly walk down the stairs.

I limp all the way out of the Common room and head to The Great hall. When I'm about to enter Professor Mcgonagall stops me. "Oh dear, what happened to your face" she said in a high-pitched voice while passing me my new school uniform. "Thanks, and oh I fell off the moving stairs and my eye landed on the railing and I twisted my ankle too" I lied. She nods her head believing every word I said and runs away.

I limp over to the Slytherin table and sit my arse beside Cora. I grab a piece of meat loaf, surprisingly no one questions where I got my bruise from, but I see Draco finally not missing a meal. "Hey Jade," Cora and Ember say at the same time. I wave back. "Hi Fleur" she says hi back and we just finish eating, both of my brothers weren't here but Blaise and Draco were, they were talking until someone interrupted them.

"Jade you look perfect just like that beat up an shit" Leo explains while sitting next to Draco.

Everyone is paying attention to our conversation while eating.

"Oh how lovely it is to see you Leo" I say sarcastically.

"Leo I think she looks like a cunt that's too pussy to fight my sister" Aiden interrupts.

"Oh finally the gangs back together" I joke.

"You forgot about me bitch" Rebecca adds on. "I like your face Jade, it looks more natural"

"But I think she would look better on her knees for me!" Aiden says. Rebecca makes a gagging noise.

"No way she already did that once, she won't do it again!" she shrieked

"Plus small things are a choking hazard remember?" I remind them.

"Yeah whatever, just stop eating you almost look like my fat aunt Bessie"  Leo Hisses.

I put down the bit I was just going to take from and limp my way out of the great hall. As I do that I hear their laughs and shit. I keep walking down the Corridor until I come to a stop, in bold brackets it says on the wall 'Library' as I'm reading it I get turned around and pushed to the wall.

"I know my sister did that to your face. Want to get her back?" Aiden offers. I think about it for a while before I nod my head yes. "What are you going to do?" I ask. Aiden smirks and my stomach did a flip, because that means this isn't gonna be good.

"Knees now" Aiden demands. I obey and drop to my knees.

"Well you know what to do pretty girl" I take my hands and undo his trousers. I pull down his pants slowly and then his underwear. His dick springs up hitting my nose a little bit. "Come on now suck daddy's cock" he says in a deep voice. I wrap my lips around his tip and suck slowly, I take my left hand and rub the longness of it. "S-shit stop teasing J-Jade" he speaks. I do as he says and deepthroat him, I take both of my hands and play with his balls. "Oh god yes, faster" He pleads. I obey and deepthroat him faster and faster. Aiden ruffly grabs my hair and balls it in his fists. Next thing I know is Aiden is shoving my head further and further on his dick. I feel like someone is watching us so I move my eyes beside Aiden. I see Malfoy watching me take Aidens dick. He catches my eye and runs out of the Corridor.

"AIDEN NOT THIS AGAIN. YOU DICK" I hear Rebecca yelling. Aiden takes my head off his dick and spits in my mouth. "I know Rebecca but she wanted to get back at you somehow so she asked me if she could give me head. Didn't you slut?" Aiden answers. I shake my 'no' but Rebecca doesn't by it and slaps me right on the cheek. "CUNT" she screams while dragging Aiden out of the Corridor.

I try to run as fast as I can to my dorm. When I get there I look around. No one is here, I strip my clothes off and get in my covers and cry myself to sleep.

DRACO MALFOY'S POV:

After I saw that sight of Jade. I realize that she doesn't like me and she is just a pathetic slut that deserves no one but herself. I run off to the common room to find Pansy sitting there alone. The next thing I know is I'm grabbing her by the arm and dragging her to my dorm for sex.

I open the door and shove her on my bed.

*

I just finished sex with Pansy and I didn't even let her cum. It was all for my pleasure, not hers and I might have said Jades name while moaning because I couldn't get off with just thinking and looking at Pansy. After I moaned her name Pansy was pissed and ran out of my dorm crying But I didn't give a fuck about Pansy. I only cared for her.

*******************

This chapter was a little more shorter than the others but I hope you like it!

Word count: 974