Regret

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!

Draco's Pov:

I am now walking up to the girls dormatorries because Fleur demanded I go and get Jade. It's not that I didn't want to go and get Jade. I just didn't want to get off my lazy arse.

I stop at a dorm door that has all their last-names on it. I take my fingers and swipe the metal strip on the door that has the last name 'Fox Hart' I don't know why I did it, I just did. I knock very lightly, I don't hear anything. I turn the door knob and slowly walk in. I check my surroundings and see Jade on her bed snoring, I chuckle to myself a little bit.

But before I wake her up I see this bright red journal on her bedside table. I swipe the red cherry book with my hands and grab it. I opened it up to see it's a diary.

Dear Diary,

Someone asked me today if I was afraid of death. I obviously said 'No' they didn't believe me! But the truth is I don't care, I know I sound like a horrible person, but I think someone who dies is the luckiest person alive, you might ask why diary, well how I see it is if you die you won't hurt anymore, plus this world would be better without humans and wizards trashing up the place. But the real reason is people, I hate people. I've never met a person that I've liked, all of them just ditch me for my brother. I used to have a best friend named Rebecca but she started dating my brother and then she thought she was the shit. Her brother and his friend bullies me, now I don't know why they do but they made my life a living hell and now I don't see a purpose in life anymore. Everyone just disappoints you! Cheats on you! Stabs you in the back, when you've done nothing wrong! Or maybe I have, maybe Rebecca started dating my brother because she caught me sleeping with the enemy, my bully, her brother. And that's why she played my brother and tore him to shreds and maybe that's why she told her mom and dad about Aiden and I and then tortured me... So what I am saying is what if I am the Problem Diary?

I got caught off reading when I heard Jade Yelling."WHAT THE HELL MALFOY!" Jade shrieked. I shout the Diary and slam it on the table beside her bed. "Come on, we were waiting for you in Liam's room but you took too long so the girls sent me to come and get you!" I hissed. "Ooo. Does Liam know about this?" Jade teased. "What do you mean, does Liam know about this?" I deepened my voice. "Oh just that he told me not to come but I'm going anyway's" Jade said with a smirk on her face. Jade got up off her bed and started heading to the door. I forgot what she was wearing and checked her out. "Well are we going and plus no sorry Jade, I read your diary?" she asked with her eyebrows raised. "Nope, now come on you're mentally and physically slow!" I joked.

*******************

JADE'S POV:

After a long walk of silence, we arrived at my brother's dorm. Draco just walks in Liam's room without opening the door for me. As I walked in everyone greeted me there were Theodore, Liam, Cora, Fleur, Ember, Blaise and Pansy. I wave my hand in the air. "Ooo...w-what took you and Draco so long..." Cora slurred, obviously already drunk. Fleur and Ember giggled while Liam and Pansy looked pissed.

"Yeah what were you doing Jade?"Liam said harshly.

"Calm down, I was sleeping and then caught Draco reading my Diary. Not a big deal" I answered back with a straight face.

"Okay I believe you, but I told you not to come here, why don't you ever listen to me!" Liam yelled.

"Liam calm down, it's not the end of the world plus there my friends too!" I yelled back.

Liam got up from his spot and kicked me right in the thigh. "Ow Liam!" I shrieked. "Oh boo hoo, go cry about it!" he demanded. "You know what Liam fuck you. F U C K U" I spelled it out for him. Next thing I know I'm on the ground pinned by my brother. I scream and try to kick him off of me, that is until I see Liam getting pulled back by Blaise. And then that's my time to shine. I run over to Liam, kick him in the balls and start to give him a nuggie. While I'm doing that Blaise lets go of Liam. Liam pushes me off of his hair and takes his hand and puts it in my hair and bunchs it up in his hands and bends me over to put me in a headlock. "LIAM, LIAM. I AM BEING SERIOUS LET GO YOUR HURTING MY BACK." I screech.

Liam let go of my neck and waited for me to stand up before he hugged me. "I'm sorry Jade" he mumbled. "It's okay Liam you just forgot. It's fine" I answered. "No It's not fine, it's all my fault" he yelled back. "Calm down Liam. I guess this is a good time to share-" I got caught off by Pansy. "Well that's some sibling shit. LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE I'M BORED" she yelled. Everyone compelled to sit in a circle, full of drunk teeagers don't go so well do they?

After about a bunch of shots of fire whiskey I was lowed with alcohol in my system. "Okay, okay truth or d-dare Jade?" Ember mumbled.

"D-*Burb* Dare" I said giggling.

"I dare you t-to go in a c-closet with D-Draco for 15 minutes" Ember explained laughing her ass off.

"Fine!" I said. I get up from my seat and walk to the closet and Malfoy follows. My brother is too drunk to even talk! We walk in the space-ish closet and stand there.

"We don't have to do anything" I say as I look up into Malfoy's eyes.

Malfoy takes his pointer finger and shushes me with it. "Be a good girl for daddy and take off your skirt"

I obey and slowly take off my skirt. I'm just left with red thongs on. Malfoy slowly takes his hands and messages my thighs, hips and waist, when his hands reach my waist he slowly brings his hands lower and lower until they are above my waist band. He slips his hand through my thong and rubbed my clit softly, I softly moan from this new experience. "Yeah you like that Jade" Malfoy whispers in my ear. I nod my head yes.

He slowly brings down his hand from my clit to my cunt, He dips a finger in, I gasp. Malfoy curves his hand up in my cunt I moan loud. Malfoy kisses me to keep me from moaning any louder. "Oh god yes d-draco" I whisper. Malfoy travels his lips down to my collar-bone and sucks harshly, marking me everywhere from my cheek to the bottom of my neck. "g-god keep going d-draco I'm almost there" I plead. Draco listens and speeds up the paste. "OH GOD" I yell, Draco shushes my mouth by cupping his hand on it. "Yeah cum for daddy angel" god I couldn't take it anymore, I came hard on his fingers. Draco took his fingers out and shoved them in my mouth. "Taste yourself darling" I tasted salty and sweet, "mhmm" "Good right?" I nod my head 'yes'. I put my skirt back on and was about to get on my knees when I heard. "Times up losers!"

I ran out of the closet and mumbled something about going back to my dorm for the night, I said my goodbyes and ran out the door. As I'm walking to my dorm all I can think is that it was a mistake, but if it was I wouldn't have liked it and that's the problem. That was the best I've ever had!

**********************

Words: 1383