Chapter 22

The Dark Shadows

Chapter 22: the training of a new Sayger

C'Cindy? My heart started beating hard through my chest not able to believe she's still alive or barely alive I should say. I remember the nightmare like it was just yesterday. I had to dig my fingers into her guts in order to grab the key that lead downstairs for me to save Brittany. I was for sure that I killed her. I seen her spirit that next  morning. Then suddenly, my pupils became large trying to wrap my mind around this. If she is still alive, what does this mean? I can't face her eye to eye. Not right now. What I do know is......... I must see her for myself. Not because I have to nor because I want to. Maybe......... For relief? Vengeance? I don't know. I can't think straight. That's why Felicia left with Samantha. She knew this was gonna be a hard thing for me to cope with. I will give it to her, she's pretty smart.

    Getting myself ready for bed, I knew this was going to be a restless night because after reading that message, so many thoughts have been wandering in my mind and when I was laying down knowing it was already 12:30. All I was doing was tossing and turning with nightmares trying to creep into my vision.

    The fight between Sarah and Cindy, choosing my sister over Cindy, placing my fingers and taking the key out of Cindy. Those visions just kept appearing. Then suddenly I hear voices calling out for me.

If you want to track me, you better learn how to use your powers.
I never knew how powerful your sister is. When I finally take over you, I'll be able to fuck you, I'll be able to use your powers, and you will be all mine.

  Listen Dustin. Then suddenly my eyes practically bolted out of my socket knowing The Voice who it belongs to. I know you're so worked up on everything that's going on with these Dark Shadows but you need to listen closely. I want you to forget just for a moment and just allow your body to relax then by tomorrow. We will start up our case again. Can we just have this relaxation time just for this day? I don't want you to stress about this too much. I really hate seeing you so stressed. This is the time for us. We don't need to always worry about what's going to happen next. Let time do it's trail. All of this will be figured out and hopefully we both won't have to worry about this ever again. So, let's just take this time because I do know we'll have something up ahead of us. Whatever it is. It will be a crazy travel no matter what it is. Then I remembered the feeling of her body coming closer to me like if I was feeling surrounded. With her lips touching mine while I was absorbed in our passion.  I was taking all the words in and finally listen for once. She was something I couldn't help but feel settled with. I thought we were going to make it all the way to the end just until......... Then my eyes shot right open looking at Linda who was evilly glancing towards me.
    I told you! You will not be able to stop me!!! Your body is mine, your soul will be under my control. Your powers will be absorbed and all you can do is lie there helplessly as I take control and have you submit for defeat.
    No! You will not defeat me. You will not take Control! My body, my heart, and my mine are all as one. One way or another, I will stop you!
    Stop struggling and face your defeat. You are not stronger than me! You will not stop me! And you will not be able to control your mind! Then she stabbed me with a long dagger which started sucking my powers in.
    No. This Can't be happening. I squirmed and struggled to keep my mind awake so she won't fully take over but that was even decreasing extremely quick. I could start feeling my body going limp. I can't be defeated like this. All of this for watt? Nothing? Was Sarah right? Was I suppose to lose? My voice started to fade. Well... I had a good run as it lasted. Felicia couldn't save me in time, my sister......... She's going to finish everyone off, I will never be able to find out who is behind the Dark Shadows, everyone who I once loved......... Will......... Die.
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Be gone Dustin because here I come! Then suddenly I blacked out allowing my body to be taken over.