Chapter 1

entering Dustin Lorencefield

The Federation, combined of different branches between military, business, medical, law-enforcement, and parts of the White House. The Federation is a combine facility that holds different branches of the government such as legislative, executive, and judicial branches. When it comes to the White House in DC, although the president has the power of choices and decisions, everything goes through the Federation for decisions. Those three branches which makes up The US government helps dispute Power so no individual will have too much of it. The way how elections work for the president and vice president if any of those two shall be assassinated or they drop from their positions, before it goes to their cabins unless removed. The next highest officer from the Federation Will take place. Currently the presidents of the US are Bill Graham and John Dexter. Underneath them, the cabin members are the Federation members which the current head officers name is President Richard Judd with his secondary in command the president's daughter Stacy Graham. So how everything works in the federation, for military and law-enforcement training, since everything is connected with numerous of networks with one another, connections between the Whitehouse, the military, and the Federation is kept in the loop. For training, their officers will send them to their local compound. For community or university students who are entering into the business field, their college would send information to the Federation of their progress. When it comes to business graduates, it doesn't mean they're going to run their own business, it simply means they're ready for work and whatever their strength and weaknesses are, The Federation will help the graduate with business training so they are given experiences and once they are comfortable, they can own their own business under the Federation. It also works for medical such as nurses, doctors, and other practitioners, massage therapist, and even those who have their own independent circuits such as entertainment.

My name is Dustin Lorencefield, 23 years old. I'm just starting out into the Federation to become a detective. I am at the end of my last semester before I graduate. I guess... This is a good spot to start for my brand-new adventure and I am very excited to join.

Separator...

It is about 12:40 in the afternoon.  I am in a very small class with four others. Yes, it's quite intense when you are fighting against the waves of homework, experiences, and activities especially when I am trying to achieve my law enforcement degree. Not many people are qualified unless you have a really good background of perception and knowledge. Luckily, I get my  intelligence  from my mother and I get veteran knowledge from my father. In the classroom there are about three women and two guys including myself. Their names are Cindy, Felicia, my cousin Samantha, and I don't know how he made it into this class but he must have done something right!   His name is Arnold. The biggest goof of them all! Although, he might be weird. I don't put anything past him. It's the goofy ones that you must worry about.

As the class was dismissed, stepping out into the hallway where I seen the same pictures of different awards of different teachers. on the second floor about to head outside.  However, once I got downstairs, I ran into my friend Andrew who asked me how I was doing and as we did our trademark fist bump then a side hug, I asked him, "Hey man. What's up?"

"Nothing much bud, I have two questions for you."

"Shoot... Throw it at me." I continued to glance  around while watching my cousin  Sam walk downstairs with Felicia talking about who knows what.

"The first question is, do you have training with the FCC, (Federal Counsel Community) on Saturday?"

"What's today? Monday?" I asked not knowing I was asking out loud.

"Yes." He replied while nodding his head like if he might've forgotten too.

"Actually, no. Since The Commander gave us the day. Usually I would have to go to the nearest bass to train but he has gave us the day off."