002

Hi, I'm Emily Caleb and I- wait I dont need to lie to you. From the top.
Hi I'm Emily Cyr. Yep that's right as in Kio Cyr. Shocking I know considering we look nothing alike. Well I got into acting classes at 13,landed the roll of Romona Gibbler in 2016 when I was 14, continued playing Romona till 2020. I got casted as Lara Jean in the "To All The Boys" Netflix movies. I also wrote a few songs and released them at ages 16,17,18. That brings us to today. I'm an 18 year old who lives in LA. I have my own house that I pay for with all the money I make from acting and singing. I will admit its pretty fun being known as The Emily Caleb but no one knows me for me. They dont know Emily Cyr. Tbh I dont even remember when the last time someone called me that.

I moved to LA when I waa shooting for Fuller House. I had lived with my mom at the time but she had to go back to Washington to be with my family. I lived on my own since then. Yep, I have been on my own since 15. Kinda scary but my manager is like my seccond mom. She would always check up on me and even lived with me till I was 16. It was fine though. My mom would come and stay with me for a month and then go back yo help with family back home. My dad woukd come and live with me for a few weeks too. So I was never really alone.

Before I got famous, I had my name changed to Emily Caleb for documents but the house and everything I own is under Emily Cyr. Caleb is just a stage name. I didn't want my family in the spot light because then they wouldn't get any privicy.

When I turned 17, Kio was 19. He started to blow up on this app called Tik Tok. He moved to LA with a few of his friends that also got famous on the app. They called themselves the swag boys, slay boys, or was it sway boys, anyways something like that. When Kio moved to LA, we facetimed all the time and would sometimes meet up at my house. We didnt want people knowing that we knew each other because Kio didnt want clout from me. He wantd to grow on his own and succed without having to be a "Caleb", so we would always talk when noone else was around. It was less lonely with Kio around. I'll admit, I love my older brother even though he can be a pain, he is still my brother and always is so supportive of everything I do

𒊹︎
𒊹︎
𒊹︎
𒊹︎
𒊹︎
𒊹︎
Thank You for reading ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎