021

A few months later
Josh's POV
Right now everyone is at Sway watching a movie. All the girls are over because they wanted to see Emily. So everyone is cuddled up with their significant other besides the single ones. Emily is sitting in between me and Mads. Over the past few days her and Mads have the strongest relationship.
We are watching Frozen. The girls picked and are singing along to all the songs.

I did ask Emily on that date. We had a picnic on the beach at sunset. We had Mcdoanlds because she doesnt like anything too fancy. We got ice cream after and just talked till 3 in the morning.
We have been on 5-6 more dates since our first one and I really really like her. Emily and I have been spending time together a lot. When she isn't with the girls or isn't working, her and I hang out usually.

Once the movie is over we order post mates and eat lunch. Then we kinda all just chill for the day.
Emily's POV
Soo Josh and I went on our first date a few weeks ago. We have gone on 7 so far total. He is super sweet and I have gotten to know him really well. I thought he would be like those boys who just talk to me because I'm Emily Caleb but he is different he listens and he understands.

A few days later

Josh and I are going on a date today. It's a pretty classic date. We are going to this look out point and we are gonna make the back of a car comfy and we will eat junk food and watch movies. I planned it.
Right now I'm at Sway wearing a tank top and sweats since our date is gonna be casual. I like casual dates better than fancy ones.

~Skip to date~
Josh and I are in the car driving to the look out spot. It's a 30 minute drive from Sway.
I had gotten snack earlier at the store before I went to Sway.
Josh and I jammed out to songs on the way there.

~at the look out spot~
Josh and I are cuddled up in the trunk of the car with it opened so we can see the view.
Josh-"Okay so what are we watching?"
Emily-"Uhh what's your favorite movie"
Josh-"Easy *Insert random movie*"
Emily-"Then let's watch it"
Josh-"Are you sure it's not really a date night type of movie"
Emily-"I'm sure. As long as we are together and having fun that's all that matters"
Josh-"Okay"
Josh and I watch the movie and eat the junk food I had gotten.
Once the movie ended we sat up and just looked at the view.
Josh-"I really like hanging out with you Emily"
Emily-"I really like hanging out with you" I smile at him
Josh-"You are super amazing and I love that you are passionate in your work and you put others before of yourself."he grabs my hand "This is a really lame way to ask but I know you hate big gestures so Emily Cyr-"
Emily-"Not the government name" I laugh and Josh let's out a little laugh too
Josh-"Will you be my girlfriend" he looks into my eyes
Emily-"I would absolutely love to be your girlfriend Joshua Richards" I smirk
Josh-"Not the government name" he says mocking me
I hit his arm and we both laugh
We stay at the spot for another hour before going back to Sway. Josh and I make a few Tik Toks and get ready for bed. I have Nike pros here and I just wear one of Josh's hoodies.

@EmilyCaleb- @Joshrichards you single?❤️-6

❤️-6.3m 💬-877k

@Joshrichards- Not anymore 😉

@Iser- ahhh Josh's comment
↪️ @User2-Ik so cuteee

@Iser- ahhh Josh's comment ↪️ @User2-Ik so cuteee

@Joshrichards-Mine🤍
❤️-4.7m 💬-755k

@EMILYCALEB- Yessir🤍

@Kiocyr-ummm joshua what you looking at
↪️@Joshrichards-🎂
↪️@Brycehall-at least he is honest

@Kiocyr-ummm joshua what you looking at↪️@Joshrichards-🎂↪️@Brycehall-at least he is honest

@EmilyCaleb- Kissy 😘
❤️-8.3m 💬-1.1m

@Joshrichards- Shes hot ❤️-5

❤️-5.3m 💬-333k

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I kinda lost motivation to write this story. I thought it was a great idea when I started it but then along the way I was loosing interest in it. I still love the idea of the book and everything but I just am not sure how to write it. This is sadly how I'm ending it. It sucks I know. I'm really sorry. I was hoping to do something really good with the book. I am however taking my time and I am gonna write a new book with Josh being one of the love interest because he was requested so in the future look out of that one. Thank for everyone who has been supper supportive and understanding throughout this entire book. I'm super sorry that I had to end the book like this.