012

꧁Kio's POV꧂
3 days after the incident and 1 day after Emily filmed her music video

I was scrolling through socials and alot of my stuff was people shipping Emily and I. I started thinking about if maybe her and I should start telling people that we are siblings. What could go wrong if people did find out we were siblings. I mean yes I woukd be known as Emily's brother but also I would be noticed more giving me more opportunities. Sway pretty much as done all it can to get me out there. Also it would be nice to hang out with Emily whenever without trying to hide. We could go to crowded places without people thinking anything of it. It wouldn't be so bad if people knew.

The boys called me down into the living room to make a video for Sway.

(Pretend this is like now and not at the beginning of Sway)
After filming the Video Emily FaceTimed me.
Emily-"Hey Kio"
Kio-"Hey Em"
All the boys were now looking at me
Emily-"I was wondering what you were doing and if I could come over. I could bring lunch even for your friends since I know you live with them. If they want me there of course. I don't want to invade"
I looked up at the boys and all of them are shaking their heads yes
Kio-"Uh Yea that would be cool. They really wanna meet you. Also, I can Venmo you money if you want."
Emily-"Ki not to be rude or anything but we both know how big my paychecks are. I don't need you to Venmo me."
Kio-"Okay whatever. Umm I was thinking when you come over we could tell the boys about us" I say looking at them and then back at Emily on the phone.
She gives a confused look then realizes what I mean
Emily-"Oh yea. I mean if you are ready sure"
Kio-"Yea I'm sure. I thought about it. It will be family and friends only"
Emily-"Okay. I will be there in 15 min. What do you guys want for lunch"
I look up at the boys and they all whisper
Bryce-"In n Out"
Jaden-"Chick fil a"
Josh-"No In n out"
Griffin-"Yea In n out"
Jaden-"Rude"
Anthony-"In n out please"
I look back at the phone
Kio-"In n out would be good. Just get us each a burger and get 2 strawberry shakes 3 vanilla and 1 sprite"
Emily-"Can you text me that cause I don't think Imma remember that" she says laughing
Kio-"Yea"
Emily-"Okay I will see you guys soon then. Bye Kio. Bye boys!"
Boys-"Bye Emily"
Kio-"Bye Em" I laugh and then hang up.
I put my phone in my pocket and all the boys start doing little dances.
Kio-"Are you guys okay?"
Bryce-"We get to meet Emily Fucking Caleb"
Josh-"I know she is your girlfriend or whatever but she is hoottt"
Kio-"She's not my girlfriend so please stop saying that"
Jaden-"You don't find her even the tiniest bit attractive"
Kio-"That's disgusting"
Griffin-"You must have gotten hit in the head dude. She's smoking"
Well that's just gross. Just wait till they find out about me and Emily.
Josh-"So if she's single...."
Kio-"Whatever whatever just don't hurt her. I mean it"
Josh & Griffin-"Yess"
Anthony-"You do know if she does like someone only one of you have a chance"
Josh and Griffin both just glare at each other.
All of us walk to the living room and wait for Emily. I pull my phone out and text her our orders. She sends a thumbs up emoji back.
Now we just gotta wait till she gets here.

A/n-Double update cause I love you guys❤️