007

Kio and I agreed to go to Urth Caffe. I arrived at 1 and texted Kio.

Kio🧋

Hey, I just got here

Okay, I'll be there in 5 .
Left a little late cause I had to come up a lie
for the boys

Okay want me to order for you

Nah I'm good I'm almost there anyways

Ok

I had orded myself a drink and salad and 5 minutes late I see Kio walking up to the cafe.
Kio-"Hey" he says hugging me
Emily-"Hey Big bro" I say returning the hug
Kio-"Imma go order real quick"
(They are sitting outside)
Kio and I got our food and sat around talking and catching up on what has happened the past week.
Kio-"Do you have any projects coming out besides the "To All The Boys" 3?"
Emily-"Uh I have an audition for a part in this movie called "After". Then my manager wants me to make another song but I don't know what to make it about. Speaking of To All The Boys I have filiming all next week and the week after that. So this week is the only week we can really hangout for a bit"
Kio-"That's fine. I can survive without seeing your face for a few weeks. All of your songs are like Heart break/love songs so try something along that"
Emily-"Yea I probably have something in my phone notes or my notebook I could use"
Kio nods at his sister
"What about you any projects coming up"
Kio-"No not really. I just finished filming for Brat."
Emily-"Oh yea so do you wanna actually be an actor and get into all of that"
Kio-"I like it but I don't know maybe it's something I wanna do"
We talked about random things before Kio had to go back to Sway so the boys wouldn't think anything suspicious.
Kio walked me to my car and we thought we were in the clear because we went to somewhere where the paparazzi don't come around. At least again that's what we thought.
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
I got home and went into my home studio and started thinking of things I could write about. I sit there for about 10 minutes before looking through my phone notes and find 1 lyric that sticks out to me

" 𝐼 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑"

With that lyric I decided to start brain storming ideas with that and take past relationships with boys. I have only ever dated 2 boys in my life.
I have dated Issac Presley while I was shooting fuller house. He was on the show a couple times. We dated for about a year and a half. We were only 15/16 at the time we broke up. Then I also dated Asher Angel for about 10-11 months. I was 16. I am now 18 and have been single for a whole year so writing about love is gonna be intresting. I sit at my piano keyboard and just start playing random cords trying to come up with lyrics. Everytime I come up with something I write it in my notebook. Although I do have the record thing on incase I sing something I like but forget about it once Im done singing.
This goes on for about 30 minutes before I give up and at the end I have these lyrics

"𝑊𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡"
"𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑑"
"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑟 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑛"

I walk out of my music room and make myself dinner. I go on my laptop and answer buisness emails while eating. My manager emailed me the script for "After" and I read through the parts of Molly. I really liked her character with her attitude and I think I could play her. After reading over the script I put my dish in the sink and got ready for bed. I layed in bed and phone kept going off. I turned it off and went to sleep. Little did I know the drama that was gonna happen.

𒊹︎
𒊹︎
𒊹︎
𒊹︎
𒊹︎
Vote and Comment
Have a good day!
Thank You for reading!!

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎Vote and Comment Have a good day!Thank You for reading!!