davekat

Daves pov
The room was quiet aside from the heavy breathing and the noises of sloppy kissing. I dragged my hands up karkat's hips and under his shirt, our tongues fighting in each other's mouths. I felt each one of his sharp teeth with my tongue, feeling his warmth around me. He pulled away from the kiss.

"Dave... I- I want you to be my first time..." he said softly but steadily. I kissed the tip of his nose and looked into his eyes.

"Are you sure? Cause I mean, I want you to be my first time, more than you even know. But I need to be sure you want it..." I said slowly, toying with the hem of his shirt.

"I've never been so sure of anything, Dave" He whispered. He looked up at me, slowly pulling my glasses off and looking me in the eyes. Between kisses we pulled off our clothes, relieving our bodies in the texas heat. We sat, blushing, staring at each other's bodies in just our boxers. I was sure we would have our differences, considering we were basically two different species. I figured i'd try to break the tension.

"I-I'll go first" i said timidly. Stuttering? Really Strider? I stood up, slowly tugging my boxers down and off. My dick was hard and throbbing.

"woah..." karkat breathed slowly "humans are so weird" He grabbed a hold of my dick, pumping slowly. "is this good?" he asked. I bit my lip, nodding. He smiled and stopped touching my dick, i whined and he giggled lightly. He stood up, pulling his boxers down, his bulge wriggling and red.

It was a large, tentacle like, appendage. It wasn't too long, maybe 5 inches, but damn it was thick. The tip was rounded and dripping red. I reached out my finger and it wrapped around my finger.

"wow" i breathed lightly. I started pumping his bulge. He made small squeeks and moans. I caressed his cheek lightly with my palm and layed light kisses all over his face. He laughed.

"Daaaaaave" he whined

"karkaaaaat" i whined back at him, mockingly. He rolled his eyes and climbed onto my lap, his hands ran through my hair as he kissed me slowly. He started grinding against my dick as he moaned into the kiss. I held his hips, guiding them, when i felt his bulge wrap around my dick and start pumping. I moaned into the kiss. Our moans melted together and our breath was hot on each other's tongues. I felt the knot in my stomach unravel, fuck oh fuck, already?

"Karkat... i'm gonna... i'm gonna cum baby" I felt his bulge squeeze my dick harder. We both came at the same time. His was thick and slimy.

He collapsed onto me and i held him while we giggled and kissed eachother all over.