spider8reath

Vriska POV
I cuddled up to john on the couch. He was laying on top of me with his head on my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair and he looked up at me, eyed half lidded, he whined. I laughed

"what dude" I messed up his hair

"i'm uh... bored" he said

"bored? i don't think that's the word you meant" i started grinding my hips upwards against his boner. He whined again and i kissed his forehead. I grabbed his hips and guided him as he started grinding on me. He hummed and kissed my neck, sucking, leaving small hickies. I reached down grabbing his ass and felt his hot breath as he moaned on my neck. I sat him up and climbed on top of him pulling his shorts off and palming him though his boxers. He moaned out, reaching up to kiss me. I pulled his boxers down and he whimpered at the change of temperature. I took his dick in my mouth, slowly pumping up and down.

"V-Vris... I-I'm gonna cum..." I stopped sucking and looked down at the pouting boy. I stood up, removing my pants and lacy underwear. I straddled his waist and kissed his forehead before lowering my nook onto him. He arched his back, moaning out and grabbing my hips. He helped guide me as i bounced up and down on him. He reached out a hand to grab a hold of my left tit. He was a mess, moaning, drooling, dripping pre-cum and my genetic material. I heard a small gasp come from him and he pushed me to the base of his dick, cuming inside me, deep inside me. I could feel it filling me, the warm, sticky, white fluid inside my nook. I bounced a few more times before coming on his stomach. I kissed his forehead and pulled him up into a hug.

"I'll go get some towels" i said patting his head before walking off. I got back and cleaned us up, put the towels in the wash and we went right back to cuddling like we were, except this time, we fell right asleep.