𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𖠌 | 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭

Pov : You were at a party and the both of you were hitting it off pretty well.... a little too well.

"Come on Ari !!! go take shots with him, you two are hitting it off" my friend Will said pushing me

"Fine!! But if I leave this party it's not my fault okay? You provoked it." I point at him walking off

I walk over to the guy and he serves his friend some shots, he gives me a look I couldn't read. I stood right next to him leaning on the counter, looking over at his friends who were taking a very unhealthy amount of shots. When they left he picked up the bottle looking at it, I got up walking about like one step before I was pulled by my waist into his body. I side eyed him as my body moved against his, swaying side to side.

"Want a shot" he whispered in my ear

"Sure" I turned around halfway to only be pushed against his body again

His hand went to my neck and his thumb rested on my jawline, motioning me to open my mouth. I followed his unannounced orders, he pulled my head onto his shoulders and poured the tequila in my mouth. He stopped pouring and his grip tightened on my throat, I looked at him seeing him putting a slice of lime in his mouth. He released his grip and I drank the tequila turning around and biting down on the lime sucking it pulling away from his lips to remove the slice of lime. My mind thinks of 100+ ways I can pleasure him as a return for that hot scene. I moved him and sat on the counter allowing him to come in between my legs, he took a shot and I put a slice of lime in my mouth. He instantly came for my lips removing the slice and sucking on it making direct eye contact, he gave an evil grin after throwing the slice somewhere in the crowd. The tension growing as we stared at each other for what felt like an eternity.

"Come on let's get out of here" he nods his head towards the door with a smile

"Okay" I willingly grabbed his hand

We glided through the crowd heading towards the exit, getting into his car. God he's so hot I could literally make out with him right now.... I wouldn't mind if he doesn't have protection because god let me have his kids. No Ari... you know what fuck it you only live once. I don't care what happens tonight because I won't regret it.

"Alright" he puts his car in park

I look around to only be surrounded by an empty parking lot, god I've been wanting to do this. Is he like a mind reader or just knows everything about me?

He then leans in to kiss me, I get up off my seat and go into his lap. He lifts up my dress to allow me to sit down fully, gripping as much ass as he could grab. I hummed into the kiss allowing him to slide tongue in, I grinded myself on him as it grew steamy. He smacked my ass, gripping it after as I let out a moan into his mouth. He pushed me to the side motioning me to climb in the back. I climbed over the center console and he pulled my underwear down holding me, my position wasn't the greatest but it did feel the greatest. He stuck his tongue in and out of me as his fingers traveled in and around. I grabbed the seat keeping my mouth shut as he did this, biting my lip so hard it was bleeding. He slapped my ass causing me to fall in the backseat, he went out of the car and around.. I took off my underwear fully before he could reach me. He opened the door and slid inside, closing the door and sitting seductively looking at his pants.

I crawled over unbuckling his pants, throwing it to the side and pulling down both draws and pants, licking from the bottom to the top. Taking him fully into my mouth and bobbing my head up and down at a fast pace, I feel him tug on my hair and he pushes me fully down on him. I look up at him with pouty eyes making him go crazy, doing everything repeatedly as he finally shot a big load into my mouth. He pulled me up by my hair making out with me laying me down on the seats, his hand lifting up my dress to reveal my whole body. He pulled away just looking at me with a smirk.

"Are you sure?" he looked at me with an unsure look

"I'm very sure" I smiled

He took a leg and put it on his shoulder, aligning himself and pushing every single inch inside me. I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and let out a little sound, he stopped letting me adjust. I buckled my hips forward telling him I'm good, he still waits there just staring into my eyes.

"You're gonna say some chessy fanfiction shit like 'use your words' huh?" he laughs at what I said dropping his head down

"Are you implying you read fanfiction?" my face reddens as he's exposing me

"Maybe if you fuck me hard enough I'll stop reading it." I come back

"Oh I will don't worry..... slut" he emphasizes the last word

I don't know if it's because of him or the toxicness in me but damn that was hot. Please let me have his kids. I can't resist this man anymore.

Suddenly he goes out only leaving the tip in looking at me the whole time, then slamming into me. Letting out the loudest moan he repeatedly did it again over and over making me go crazy, I gripped his arms digging my nails into his skin. He went at an ungodly speed making the car move back and forth, I couldn't contain myself and was a mess. Pleasure running all over my body as he just kept ramming himself into me as fast as he could, leaning down to kiss me. He gave one big thrust making me whimper, he grabbed my titties squeezing them.

"Flip over" he says breathing heavily

I flip over going in doggy style, face to face with the foggy window. Fuck Ari we need to pull ourselves together.

Then and there I was pulled towards him and my hands were put into handcuffs that he made with his belt. Proceeding to put his hand on the back of my neck and the other on the ceiling of the car. Putting everything inside of me and slowly stroking making the both of us breathe heavily and let out low moans and slurs. I move myself back a little bit to only have his grip tighten on my neck feeling the force of him keeping me down.

"Do that one more time and you'll be begging me to stop" his grip tightens more

"Yes sir" he slaps my ass hard

"That's not my name"

"Yes daddy" I cringe at that name

"Atta girl" a grin forms on my face

His hand releases from my neck going to where his other hand is, preparing for the ungodly speed he thrusts roughly making my head bang against the car door. I lift up my head and look at him, he was enjoying it so much his head was leaned back. I almost came with the sight, then he did the just fucking right spot.

"Fuck right there" I manage to get out

I felt his hands grip onto my waist and he fully took himself out making me look at him with a "what the fuck?" look, then ramming into me hitting the right spot repeatedly. The windows fogging up more with the both of us uncontrollably moaning out like there was no tomorrow. I was reaching my high and I could tell that he was too, he grabbed my hair using it to pull me back into him. It hurt so much but felt so good, eventually he gave me one final thrust before cumming on my back.

I was just there limp recovering from what I just fucking went through, I seen him grab my underwear and rubbed his cum off of me with it.

"Yo.. I have to wear those" I managed to sit up

"I don't care" he threw them on the ground

"Didn't know you were such an asshole" I scoff looking off

"Assholes attract sluts don't they?" he smirked at me

"I- well..." he lifted up my head up

"Well... you're my slut" he smiled looking at my lips

"Jeez you sound like such a manwhore" I try and look off but he pulls me towards his face

"I'm a whore for you"

"I-"

He leaned about to kiss me but then pushed me away making me hit my head on the car window, my whole body exposed.. jeez this is so kinky I love it.

"Put on your clothes... we're going to a hotel" he puts on his clothes

"Uh..." I look at myself

"Right I handcuffed you like the submissive bitch you are" he flipped me around loosening the belt

"So vulgar" I said grabbing my dress