𝐣𝐮𝐥 & 𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐠 (𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲) | 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

Etsuko will definitely be one of the protagonists names in another sweetea book I'm brainstorming about. Anyway this was a rough draft of a book I was going to write... but things didn't work out with it clearly. I'm pretty sure everyone has seen the "sweetea boys x tattoos" pictures posted by sweeteawrld. If you haven't I'll post one of the ones I liked the most bc... mfs were stunning.

[Note: Etsuko's parents died so that's why she says "divorced"]

The teacher was assigning groups of three that were totally random, picking sticks from cup she had on her desk. Although it wasn't like anyone was getting called on but there was still an uncomfortable feeling throughout the classroom.

The groups that were chosen had to sit together until the group assignment was over, two groups were already chosen. Leaving 29 students in class, the anticipation growing as she was putting back sticks.

"Suko Kyo, Julian Lopez.... and Logan Mendoza" she read out

"Let's go" one of the boys whispered

The two boys quickly walked to the back of the class, taking the two seats facing each other. Leaving Suko with the awkwardly placed chair in between them, facing her towards the back of the class.

She glanced at them while they were whispering to each other, talking about what they were going to do after school.

"So Etsuko right?" Julian asked

"Yeah... or Suko" she glanced at him

"That's a pretty dope name to be honest" Logan said

"Thanks" she said blushing

"So whose house?" Julian asked putting his arms on the table

"Slades having his girl over so my house is off" Logan quickly replied

"My house is pretty loud" Julian said

"My parents aren't home so we could do my house" she looked at the two

"Threesome?" Logan asked

"What!?!" Suko's eyes widened

"I'm sorry... he's really outta pocket sometimes" Julian apologized

"Oh okay..." she awkwardly said

"So what time?" Julian asked

"After school if you guys are available" she looked at them

"We could go in my car" Julian said

"Okay" Logan and Suko replied at the same time

It was their Junior year of high school, attending a public school. The teacher announced what kind of project it was and handing out the details, jobs, places to find information and everything. Even saying it's supposed to be at home project and you'll have to go to your partner's houses.

She continued to talk until the bell rang, since it was their last class of the day everyone headed off campus. Suko following the two boys to Julian's car and stopping to make conversation with their friends.

"Lopez!!" a stern voice called out

"Wassup coach?" Juliam turned around

"Practice is today where are you going?!"