𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𖠌 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 | 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭

"Nobody even knows who you are so stand next to me and look pretty" he said as we were about to check in

"Yes sir" I tried to restrain myself from talking back

"Good" he smirked

We walked up to get a room, he got a villa on the top floor.. apparently he was quite famous and they just instantly gave it to him with no cost. We headed up, unlocking the door and checking out the place.

"go to the room" he said sternly

"Why?" I looked at him

"Because I fucking told you so" he scoffed walking off

"Fine" I walked to the room

I waited on the bed for him, my mind kind of feeling dizzy from the drinking. He came in with champagne and two glasses, pouring the both of us some as he took off his shoes laying on the bed with me. I was now very confused.

"Nobody knows you so don't even fuckung try to ruin my life when I'm done with you" he takes a sip of his champagne

"Ouch" I pretend to be hurt

"Don't even try to come up to me when we host another party"

"Why would I?? this is a one night stand for a reason" i scoffed

"Don't try to act all dominant either" he pushed my head

"What are you gonna do? Push me out when you're clearly horny" I put my drink on the night stand knowing it was about to get real

"No.. I'll fuck you so hard that you'll be crawling back to me" he put a finger on my chin

"I think you'll be the one crawling back" I smirked

"Oh yeah?" he said in a seductive manner

"Mhm" I hummed getting up

"mhm?" he got up too, pinning me down on the bed

He roughly kissed me instantly sticking tounge in and exploring my mouth, his knee grinded up and down on my pussy making me breathe heavily. He quickly moved to my neck and boobs leaving wet kisses, taking off my dress as quickly as possible. Gripping my boobs and squeezing them making me gasp.

His hands ran down my body and lifted up my legs, spreading them apart as his wet kisses trailed down my stomach. He ripped my underwear in half throwing them across the room, looking at me through my legs.

"I haven't even touched you like that and your dripping wet"

After snarling that out he dove in, bitting my clit lightly making me grip the sheets and bite my lip suppressing my moans. His tounge circled around my clit driving me crazy. After that he inserted two fingers inside me thrusting in and out rapidly, his hand grabbed both my ankles lifting my legs up in the air while still finger fucking me. This pleasure was too much so I cummed on his fingers without a warning.

"Who the FUCK gave you permission to cum huh!?!?" he went up choking me stopping everything he was doing

"N- no one" I stuttered

"This is your punishment although I despise this" he lifted up my legs with one hand

His two fingers inserted me again, thrusting into my roughly and very fast. He put my legs on his shoulders, pushing down on my lower stomach. Out of nowhere I was cumming but not cumming... I was squirting all over the bed. He rubbed my pussy making me squirt even more, I was embarrassed.

"Dirty bitch I can't believe you did that" he got off the bed undressing

I took off the comforter quickly so it wouldn't soak the bed, then went to the edge of the bed waiting for orders like a dog.

"suck" he put his cock on my face

I bobbed my head for a little bit until he wrapped his hand in my hair and made me hold my place. Face fucking me until he felt like he was on the verge of cumming. I jacked him off letting the cum go all over my face, he simply smirked and threw me on the bed.

He laid next to me putting one hand behind his head, I sat down and grinded against him. As I went in for a kiss he pushed me away, getting up and putting me on all fours. Facing the mirror, he teased me by rubbing his cock against me. Finally pushing it in and making sure every inch was in, my head fell down with the loud moan I made.

"keep your fucking face up slut" he grabbed my hair lifting my face up

3rd person pov

The boy thrusted into her harshly one more time before picking up the pace, using her hair to pull her back. Loud moans escaped her mouth with every couple of strokes, watching herself get roughly hit from the back. He thrusted harshly letting go of her and letting her fall into an orgasm, he smirked with what he's done.

"Get the fuck up" he demanded and she followed

She was desperate for his cock in her, backing her ass up and sitting on it as she rode him. He leaned back watching her work and slapping her ass every once in a while. Ari was riding him until she felt like her legs were going to fall off, slowly rocking them back and forth as she needed a break. She turned around and was pulled into a kiss, during the kiss he inserted himself into her. He moved her hips around quickly, attempting to make her bounce but failing.

Separating from the sloppy make out, she began to bounce on him. Tits going up and down with every bounce, clapping and moaning filling up the room. It felt like fireworks going off, they were both sticky due to the sweat. The boys held her body down to his as he went and ungodly speed thrusting into her like crazy, her moans getting loud enough to the point where her voice cracked.

He flipped both of them so he was on top, sticking himself in and doing deep, fast thrusts. Whispering dirty saying to her and her responding to them, his packed quickened as he grabbed a leg putting it on his shoulder.

The thrusts were getting sloppier with each stroke, he was near his end. But then he didn't want to stop until she came, so he plummeted himself going rough and fast. Playing with her clit until he felt her walls clenching around his dick. He grabbed her neck kissing her roughly whispering "cum" as an order. She followed through and they came at the same time. He flopped next to her out of breath as she laid there trying to wrap her head around everything.

2 months later (another party)

Ari totally forgot about the boy she spent the night with after that. Since she was a busy woman and worked for Apple, developing a lot of designs and cyber security.

While Julian who was the boy she spend the night with hasn't stopped thinking about her. He was totally pussy-whipped for her, thinking about she was so submissive but also dominat. He even went out everyday to "film" with but was actually looking for her everywhere he went.

At the party Julian was searching the party for the girl, making all of the girls fawn over him. Ari was barely entering the party with a guy she was talking too. Heading to the drink with him.

Julian's heart broke seeing the guy was more good looking that him, taller, had tattoos, chains, and looked like a bad boy.

Ari glanced his way feeling eyes the of someone, she was reminded of the night together and remembered what he said. She chuckled and went off with the guy she came with walking by Julian and whispering

"crawling back?" she smirked looking forward