15 years ago

so I'm watching the Kakashi anbu arc right now and i realized that minato becomes Hokage after Rin dies so this doesn't make sense at all so I have to re do this chapter, i know no one's reading this so this is more a reminder to myself but please do enjoy if you are reading and leave comments, i love the comments i see on these kinds of stories lmao))

i remember crying all the time. Due to being poked and prodded by orochimaru and his henchmen. i knew i would be his next vessel. after all, he didnt take me when he left the leaf village for nothing. he was interested in my wood style jutsu, apparently i was the only non-senju that possesses the wood style jutsu. it appeared at the age of six, minato-sensei had been training me to control it and master my justu's, up until Lord Third caught orochimaru trying to master forbidden justu's, that's when orochimaru took me and left the village.

But today was the day i changed my fate. I managed to escape from Orochimaru's hideout while he was out working with the Akatsuki. I ran as far as my little legs could take me until it was nearly pitch black. I collapsed onto the grassy forest floor, panting, barely able to move from exhaustion. I couldn't tell how long I had been there until a voice brought me out of my daze.

"hold, keep watch.' the voice said, by the sound of it, he couldn't have been much older than me, maybe 2 or 3 years older. I tried to move my arm, moving to press my hand into the ground to push myself up. I grunted when my hand slipped on the dewy grass, causing my face to fall back into the grass.

This sudden movement must've alarmed the kid because he moved to hold his hand on my back to hold me down. "Don't move, who are you?" I grunted and puushed myself to roll over, his hand moving from my back to using both hands to hold my arms down as he moved to straddle my hips. I forced my green eyes open to see a silver haired boy with an anbu dog mask on, his red Sharingan shining through the eye if the mask. I opened my eyes wide in realization of who was on top of me, although the Sharingan was a new feature, i knew it was him from his chakra.

"Ka....kashi..." I breathed out. As soon as the name came out of my mouth, Kashi moved his mask to the side, moving his hands to either side of my face. The 14 year old, that was once best friends with my older sister Rin, looked into my face before his eyes widened.

"Michiko?" He questioned, incredulously. "Michiko Nohara?" I nodded slowly as my eyes began to close from exhaustion, they felt as though they were weighed down by bricks.

"I need a medic!" was all I heard before I lost consciousness.

----

When I finally came to I was in an all too familiar room. I feared Orochimaru had found me and locked me back in his experimentation room until I saw the same silver haired boy I saw before losing consciousness. I studied his form for a moment. He was reading a book, one of the things Rin was always so upset over. I could practically hear her voice in my head, 'if he's always got a nose in those books he's going to miss every opportunity in front of him'. I chuckled to myself as I sat up.

"If he loves those damn books so much, maybe he should date them already." I said in a raspy voice, quoting my sister from the last time I saw her.

Kakashi snapped his head up from his book to look at me. "You're awake." He said, his eyes wide in surprise. I smiled at him before turning to look out the window, watching the birds flutter past theh window, in the midday sun.

"How long was I out Kakashi-senpai." I asked looking back to Kakashi, who was struggling to hide his blush behind his mask.

"You, uh, you've been out cold for about a day and a half." He stumbled out, shoving his face back in his book. I chuckled at the flustered Kakashi.