▪︎ Seduce Him ▪︎

"What the fuck?"

"Hyung...please don't shout" Jimin pleased him as Jin and Jimin on Namjoon's room.where Namjoon is gone for buy icecream for his princess.

"So, you're telling me that you did nothing yesterday night and Morning You just runned to the hospital without knowing him and giving me that puppy eyes" Jin rapped with so much anger.

Jimin again gives that puppy eyes "Don't you do that same eyes again I'll kick your eyeballs." Jin scolded Jimin and he gulped at his threat.

"What should I do Hyung. He was so hot yesterday and I can't do anything because.."

"You're too shy and nervous and You're in love...for fuck sake stop saying that"

Jimin pouts at him "Listen, if you want your Man, you should work for it"

"I'll do. Hyung help me."

"I have an idea but I don't know if you're gonna do it or not"

"Hyung trust me I'll do it"

"You just keep shying around him or nervous about talking to him, I wonder How can you handle this idea?"

"Hyung..trust me. I'll do anything to get Jungkook. I'm not gonna shy anymore and nervous too. I'll kick that out on me" Jimin pleased him while claps both hands together.

Jin thought for a second and stoopup to drag Jimin and heeled up to leave. They both arrived at canteen floor. Jin paused at a left corner place and sat on it while Jimin sat on it.

"Listen Jimin, What I'm going to say this...... that you have to do no matter what okie?" Jin whisperedly said to Jimin who gulped "Hyung.. you're scaring me."

"Best way to get your Man is...seduce him"

"WHAT!!"

"Shh shh why are you so loud"

"Hyung.. what the hell?" Jimin whispered at him. "What do you mean by what the hell..? This is not your first time right?"

"No, I never did in my life.....seducing someone is so new and I never know how to do that. I mean is Jungkook really melt on it?"

"What are you talking Jimin. Man are crazy for these things. Look at yourself even your eyes can melt people so why not Jungkook?"

"But-"

"I know you're too shy to do this and let's drop this shit.."

"No no hyung....I'll do it. Maybe this will turn him.But Jungkook is not someone who fall for this type of tricks because he had so much proposal and You even know the vulgar letters right? " Jimin mumbled the last word.

"I know.. they're people to him but you're his spouse how can a Man never fall for his spouse." Jin encouraged him.

"...."

Jimin looked down as he pouts

"Oh Come on, Jiminie look at you...who could refuse you. Look at that eyes and..." Jin looked around Jimin "Everything......."

"Hyung~ stop it" Jimin smiled and pushed him.

"There you are.......way to go my son"

"But, How can I do?"

"Hmm..oh yeah, you're innocent one right..let me teach you" Jin said while thinking so hard that his eyes keeps wandering on the people who standing and sat on the canteen..he suddenly smirked when he spotted his familiar Man.

"Wait, I'll show you practically..." Jin said and stoodup while flipping his hair away sexily (already). Jimin wided his eyes as he follows Jin's sassy walks.